Ren'Py Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel [v0.03.02 Free] [Jonnymelabo]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
There is only one sex scene. The other the one with a witch is only avalaible in the extended version.
There are 2 sex scenes avaible in the FREE version, the one with the short green one and the one with your Mistress, but you can only choose one when you're playing, if you refuse to have sex with the green one, then you can have it with the Mistress, it's a choice.

Jokkyster

Dec 23, 2022
Well, played a little and it has a awesome start and is awesome writted, could be a great fantasy game noy only focused in the brothel

Oct 21, 2023
It baffles me how in 2024 someone manages to make a VN so inconsistent in it's artstyle.
There can be impasto, digital lineart, 3d render, and pixel art sprite at the same time in one scene.
DIS GUS TANG

• Haha
Reactions: BSSDSJ
Oct 21, 2023
They are, but some people just love to complain for no reason at all.
There is a placeholder, and then there is this abomination.
And let me be straight - I do not shit on things not being polished, it's work in progress, sure.
For fucks sake, it takes 10 seconds to add a filter on existing image that will make it blend with any choosen artstyle.
Dev says - not my job to make this game look presentable! Ok. That would be fine...

But then we are presented with I believe third location in game, which is a stock image.
Not image bought from stock images service, but A stock image. Like this one.
1717111572651.png
Cmon, you can't expect me to not shit on that xD
It's VN equivalent of spitting in my face, and not in Dune way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Futa_Fan

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
There is a placeholder, and then there is this abomination.
And let me be straight - I do not shit on things not being polished, it's work in progress, sure.
For fucks sake, it takes 10 seconds to add a filter on existing image that will make it blend with any choosen artstyle.
Dev says - not my job to make this game look presentable! Ok. That would be fine...

But then we are presented with I believe third location in game, which is a stock image.
Not image bought from stock images service, but A stock image. Like this one.
View attachment 3688065
Cmon, you can't expect me to not shit on that xD
It's VN equivalent of spitting in my face, and not in Dune way.
I'm guessing the dev is using that kind of thing because he's going for a certain vibe or aesthetic. More as a sort of note to self than anything else.

Oct 21, 2023
Yes yes. The watermarks.
Can you repeat that for me? Because I think there's some misunderstanding here. It looked just now like you suggested, that dev of this game might have chosen "Shutterstock watermarks" (white logos with text saying "shutterstock" repeated all over the background image) as pursued artistic style?

As abstract as it sounds... Well you think of that, there's some method to that madness.
"The Shutterstock Visual Novel" is a catchy subtitle. Granted it's sponsored by the company.

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
Can you repeat that for me? Because I think there's some misunderstanding here. It looked just now like you suggested, that dev of this game might have chosen "Shutterstock watermarks" (white logos with text saying "shutterstock" repeated all over the background image) as pursued artistic style?

As abstract as it sounds... Well you think of that, there's some method to that madness.
"The Shutterstock Visual Novel" is a catchy subtitle. Granted it's sponsored by the company.
It's pretty easy to understand, they are placeholders, which means they can and should have watermarks if they are not the finished artstyle,I think is pretty easy to understand, but I guess, as I said, some people just love to complain for no reason at all...

Oct 21, 2023
for no reason at all...
It's the Internet, there was never a reason. :D

And I stand my ground.
It takes 10 seconds to get a placeholder that not only doesn't have watermark, but also matches desired artstyle.
There's no world in which me seeing watermarks in 3rd game location would be justified. After almost a year of development.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020

Sure. The watermarks don't matter because they're placeholders.
The vibe the dev wants is clearly what's behind them.
And if these images with watermarks made the dev go "exactly that!" then it doesn't matter if it only takes ten seconds to find another image a lot like it, because it won't be the exact image that they chose. I feel like we're discussing the dev's process here rather than the images.

Oct 21, 2023
I don't want to tell people how to work.
It might be an issue of approach to things that are being uploaded here.
If you look at them as being games in ~pre-alpha stage then sure, valid!
For me they feel more like early-accesses though. You don't really see placeholders in normal PC games, because that stage comes before releasing game to public. Which ties with the 2nd part:
I'm certain the final product will be great.
Yeah... Nah. What's the complition rate of VN's here? Surely not even double digit.
So using "final product" as argument doesn't really work.
it won't be the exact image that they chose
Then just slap the one "almost like it" on top of the placeholder?
Placeholderception. Dev get's his "reminder" of his original vision, users don't get eyes burned.
Anything but showing me this:
1717252253634.png

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
New update!

versions_2024-06-25.jpg

- Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel 0.03.02 (FREE and EXTENDED)

DOWNLOAD and Changelog:

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes