Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
I can't seem to get my friendship level with Lisieux to change as nothing i do give points on her anymore. I reached 200 but didn't get the popup like i did with Michelle because a different cutscene played instead and now i don't get the point popup for talking to Lisieux or doing anything else, only GBP and NBP but no friendship. Ignore that, i am dumb and didn't consider that you needed to do something else as well.

Also just because i am already posting this, anyone know why i sometimes start running about 3X faster?

Last edited:

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
I can't seem to get my friendship level with Lisieux to change as nothing i do give points on her anymore. I reached 200 but didn't get the popup like i did with Michelle because a different cutscene played instead and now i don't get the point popup for talking to Lisieux or doing anything else, only GBP and NBP but no friendship. Ignore that, i am dumb and didn't consider that you needed to do something else as well.

Also just because i am already posting this, anyone know why i sometimes start running about 3X faster?
did u press shift or control or alt? (i dont remember the key)
if i remember correctly, shift also works as the key that you use to use a skill.

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
did u press shift or control or alt? (i dont remember the key)
if i remember correctly, shift also works as the key that you use to use a skill.
I do use control quite a bit but none of the keyboard keys make me sprint, assuming that is what you are talking about. Hell i can be exclusively using my mouse and still randomly begin to sprint.

Apr 22, 2019
Apart the incoming new game Forestia(that's really unplayable right now..) they also released a trial version of another one with a shota hero.
There're just few scenes, but it looks promising.

EDIT:
the game isn't finished, BUT you can check all sex scenes (Kanyo/img/pictures) with this tool

Last edited:

dendrobuim

Apr 30, 2021
I haven't finished the game yet, but I was trying to find a fix for this error (TypeError when viewing Karina's memory scenes). Aside from downloading an earlier version of the game, I believe I may have found a solution. I basically compared the new version of the game to an old version of the game and found the JSON file where "this.postEventProcId" is (which this function call seems to break the game). All I did was remove the JSON object encapsulating the "this.postEventProcId" function. I can't speak as to entirely the consequences of removing it. But through my testing, my Karina scenes are fixed and the game is functioning normally for me.

If other people can test it or possibly tell me if this fix has any other impacts to the game, please let me know. Regardless I suggest everyone to make a copy of their save file and the original game to make sure none of their data is lost.

Reminder, this is for version v.1.3.5 of the game. I imagine any possible future updates to this game will fix it. And if you are uncertain about below, I think you can always download older versions of the game to view the Karina scenes. Below are the steps to resolve the error like I have.

Instructions:
1) Extract the JSON file in this zip
2) Paste it into the following directory "Your Tratritle Game Directory\www\data"
3) It should ask if you want to replace the file select yes
4) Run the game normally

Once again please let me know if this solution works for you and if there's any game differences or issues you may or may not have noticed when applying the fix.
Your file is work. TY

Darnmates

Feb 5, 2021
Im having a problem in this game. I could save the game but when try to load it doesn't work. Is there anybody know how to fix it? I have 7hours of play time in this game it just wanna finish it

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 26 Votes