VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Treacherous Desires [Final] [HirumaY]

1. 5.00 star(s)

accelturn

The start was sorta confusing for me as I'm not used to not knowing my progress for each girl. I think it's best to have separate save files if you want to simp for specific characters as the scenes may be limited depending on your choices. Animation is fluid and the girls are attractive. Finally, I didn't notice any grammar or spelling errors while having enjoyable dialogue. Looking forward to more!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Doctor Fluffypants

I enjoyed playing this game so far and looking forward to seeing more of it. Props to dev.
    PROS:
    -Cute and adorable girls with different traits/personalities but the game is short yet so cant say much about their traits yet tbh
    -There isnt a branching story yet but it's kinda like a slice of life vn but it has it charms too so im not against it
    -Liked the scenes especially with Julia and Sophie. They being my favourites is a big reason in it too.
    -Like i said there is not a branching story and i dont know if it will in future but the slice of life kinda atmosphere was fun and there were some funny moments too.
    CONS:
    -The game is short atm it didnt take long at all to finish it at 0.9
    -There is no music yet maybe it will have in future i think music is important in games for setting the atmosphere etc.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Giovany

one minute in the game and someone is raping me i dont have any options, literally NOT one point in the game you can say no.

You get drugged and raped over and over

i wanted to skip those parts and go with the character i want, but no you get drugged and raped again

this. is. not. femdom.
    this is rape

i am sure i wont be back for this
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Osamabeenfappin

If you're into femdom you're gonna love this game. And the MC simps hard for all the female characters. I do like the female models they're well rendered. This game is exactly what the tags say. Really dislike the Megan character,but whatever.

If you're not into femdom,this is not worth wasting your time on.

So 4stars for the femdom fans.

It's a 1 star game though if you're not into that kink.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Socky34

LOVE the quality of the drawings. It is bdsm heavy which is okay, though wouldn't mind a little less. Wish there was a way to show you can unlocked the locked content too. Amazing overall though and will be checking for updates as quickly as possible.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Colorado24

[Game rated at v0.8]

Wow, just wow. It's the first ren'py game I know that has gentle femdom dynamics. Great design of girls (Bodies that bless the thiccness and different personalities between girls).
    The camera has incredible positions, I adore the ass focus that this game has. Also the situations a really hot.
    The animations aren't something out of the world, but they're fine.

And for those people complaining about unavoidable femdom, the big majority of games are completely maledom, so please give some space to this excellent femdom game.

The only aspect that I can found to improve is the lack of ambient music, but it doesn't ruin the experience at all.

Definetely my favourite game in F95 so far.

[Update of my views up to v0.12]

Omg this game just continues to surprise me (For the good of course). The scenes get hotter and hotter, there is a lot of variety from character to character and from scene to scene.

At first I didn't care about the story, but now I understand that there were signs all along about all girls problems. I love seeing all come together in every milestone after month of updates. Of course it's not a heavy story game (Personally I prefer this light story to give some development to characters, but not heavy enough to make it boring)

Of course I have my own preferences (For example I don't like that kind of mommy dom with my technically girlfriend's mom) but I completely understand that a lot of people (and dev I guess) like it, so I don't complain about it. I say this because I see lot of people complaining about femdom related stuff as if the game was completely made for them.
    I hope dev just ignores people who reject femdom stuff, this is the best gentle femdom game so far and I love to see that it continues that way.

The game was already my favourite I've ever played, and it continues to reassure its position.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Game is decent and girls are hot. Proportions are a bit broken but well, there is always disadvantages with 3D.
    It has enbtertaining moments, and some almost funny moments as well, but the story is just make up, everything is pretty straight forward.

Right now the game is too femdom focused, and it is unavoidable. Eventually you may get tired of seeing that stick penis, cause that is 50% of the game. You get to make choices that dont matter at all (i tested 3 or 4), they may give you a slightly different scene with similiar dialogue or the same scene with different dialogue, and dont have any impact in the story.

For non fetish focused "players" This game may be worth at the end of the present year. Right now its not worth the time
  8. 5.00 star(s)

funkyW1nkerB3an

Funny, good characterization, charming. The writing of the interplay between characters is the star of the show. Some fun situations. I can't really say who's arc I liked most because they're all pretty good.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Zoranian

Finally! a femdom game that feels somewhat realistic and where the female characters have actual personalities, they don't feel like cardboard characters filled with nothing but cruelty and malice for our MC,
    If you're looking for a game with femdom that has actual sensuality and it's not truly about cruelty then check this one out!
    The Femdom also comes in many flavors and you get to pick which ones you'd like to avoid, which is always a plus.
    There is some stuff that could be considered as "Vanilla" but it's not the main focus, although as I've said the femdom is quite sensual so you might find a lot of scenes that you like.
    Do give this one a go if you're not completely turned off by femdom!

The graphics and the animation are decent, and they are improving with each update so kudos to the dev!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

supersomeone

Not a big fan of heavy femdom and bdsm, but this game still has enough for everyone that it is worth the download.

The female models and sex scenes are 100% the main reason to play this game. I have never seen girls this thicc in a Koikatsu game and it's amazing. Story isn't anything special but I am pretty interested in Megan's secret life.

Download and support this game just for the girls alone (y)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

shenanigansshadow

I just went through the 0.6 version and I highly recommend Treacherous Desires. The content is a bit limited for now, but the existing events are still enough to make it worth your time if that's your kind of game. And to be honest I prefer that ten times over doing some boring fake rpg grind to make it seem there is more content.

It's also one of the few games out there that manage to depict Domination in a (somehow) realistic way and doesn't go over board into SM or Feminization or more extreme practices. And even if that's not completly your thing there is also pretty decent vanilla scenes to enjoy.

I hope this continues on the same trend!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

giorgicane

Dude, this game has potential to be ALL a sweet-femdom lover want.
    I like the girls for both looks and personality.
    I like the story, realy piquant.
    I Haven't played a game like this (and if u know one pls tell me)
    Support this guy!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Shirouste

V0.4

Very promising game, can't wait to play the next updates.

Pros:
    - Good renders
    - Very hot girl (if you like big butts)
    - Good writing

Cons:
    - Way too short for a v0.4

Great game but I would recommand to wait a bit before playing as it is very short.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

CatLimiter

Femdom focused game.
    Decent art style(maybe a bit too thicc for my personal taste)
    Good potentional so far but it's early so difficult to tell.
    Femdom is not avoidable but is not overtly cruel so keep that in mind.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

logicnr3

V0.2:
    Really fun game. It has the perfect amount of text and thats how it should be. I hope everyone is able to see what potential it has and I'm pretty sure that the developers are going to savor all of it.
    It could have a some more user actions but all in all its really balanced.
    I'm looking for more content in the future ;)
  16. 5.00 star(s)

anon280

Version: 0.5

I enjoy the pacing and focus on MC's lewd moments - this game doesn't even need a direct story to make it good.

The game is oriented around BDSM femdom and though I'm, at most, into very light femdom, I'm enjoying this VN regardless.

PROS
    • a lot of image renders - game doesn't feel static at all
    • hot models - unique and all of which very thick
    • hot framing - camera positions and MC's ogling really accentuates all of the girls' thicc assets.
    • balanced MC - very believable MC. he isn't an outright beta-cuck nor a fiend with no morals.
    • good writing - very natural and easy to follow
    CONS
    • lack of sound - could use some simple BGM to compliment the moods and/or SFX
    This VN is moving along smoothly. Really enjoyed the randomizer scene in Version 0.5! Looking forward to more ecchi scenarios especially with the mature women.