RPGM - Completed - Treasure Hunter Sherry: Threatened, Violated, and Sacrificed [v1.1] [yaminabedaiichikantai]

1. 1.00 star(s)

TiffanyFox25

This is the perfect game for the non-gamer, i.e. people who doesn't want to think , plan, nor want a challenge. It's a simple game with nothing too special about. The CG's were meh and there aren't any many fun game mechanics.

I guess you can call this game a pure H-game with minimal effort.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

50 floors with the same enemies, so easy I never took damage, tons of grind for very minimal sex scenes, no NPCs for love interests, all sex scenes are rape, no story whatsoever. The gameplay is even simpler than Pac-Man. Many players have reported boredom, and I feel the same. Avoid this game!
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Asr127

Repetitive and grindy. Very little variety. Game involves you clearing multiple floors with the same type of enemy. Fighting system is boring and the only tactics you need is to use a potion occasionally which. Art is nice but there doesn't seem to be too much of it and it all involves you getting a bad end. I'd skip this one.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

smithsmithsmith

Story is bland and kinda sad, no matter what you do it's a bad end. Combat is fast, which is compensated for by putting literally hundreds of enemies on every floor. Speaking of the dungeons, there's five in total. One with ten floors, one with fifteen floors and three with fifty floors. Each dungeon has a single enemy type + a boss enemy for each dungeon after the first. As such, it gets grindy really fast. Equipment upgrades are next to useless and the enemies vomit health potions at you, so challenge is non existant.

As for scenes, there's a defeat scene for each enemy type, and a scene for failing to meet the three day deadline for each mission. The art is alright, but the tone of the scenes make them more depressing than sexy.

All in all, grindy overly padded gameplay, limited scenes, poor progression system.