Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia - RedMod [v9] [rednight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Elmajor

Aug 7, 2019
Hi RedKnight, thanks for the mod (i used it like 6 months ago and it was perfect !) i was wondering if u're going to update soon since Nadia got an update wich seems pretty huge.

stan6667

Aug 2, 2019
I can not figure out how to make this download work. I downloaded it, do not have an option of extracting files so i tried just putting it directly into the www folder but not really sure what to do from there. any suggestions?
it's a 7zip file, you have to extract it with 7zip or winzip and copy the content of the www folder in the www folder of your game
BUT this cheat is an old one (for a previous version of the game) and can make the game unplayable

Nextan

Apr 30, 2020
Good day!
Immediately I apologize for my English, translated by Google.

I have compiled the "v19021" version of the game with the complete "RedMod" by "RedKnight00".
I collected it to get easy money using this mod, because the version is not updated, and this is the only way to get money, etc.
I think it will come in handy.

It's easy to use, we increased the amount of money, saved it, launch the new version and download it.
I recommend saving it in a separate slot.

- -

Nextan

Apr 30, 2020
how to find the save file in the game? there is not a Save folder in the game directory
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Reactions: DimitarM12

proxxymus

Jul 27, 2020
For people who just want money cheats like me, what worked for me was simply installing the cheat, adding the money, saving, and then removing the cheat (by overriding the extracted files to the WWW folder) so you don't run into any errors but still have the money stored.

Reactions: FM9a5rtinZone

Prodi

Feb 13, 2019
For people who just want money cheats like me, what worked for me was simply installing the cheat, adding the money, saving, and then removing the cheat (by overriding the extracted files to the WWW folder) so you don't run into any errors but still have the money stored.
How did u do this? I extracted the Mod files into all the individual files in www folder. Then i cant even start the game, how do i get the game started in order to increase the money and save.

proxxymus

Jul 27, 2020
I didn't bother doing it individually, i just overrode my existing WWW folder with the modded files, which automatically replaced the required files. I created a backup first, so when I was done adding the money, I just swapped the folder back to its original state.

If you didn't create a backup, just extract the WWW folder from the downloaded .zip, and copy/paste that into your game's directory.

lordkaede

Jul 3, 2020
Hi! Is there something like this that works on the latest version of the game? I cant find the saves for some reason, they're not on my appdata

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote