VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Trials of Tait [Ep.2] [GameCrunch Studios]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Alexcameron

Trials of Tait [Ep.2] review -
    CONS -
    Honestly this game is simply boring and dull, another incest game in school setting with school bullies , idiotic friend same as you , shy girls , bitch girls and slut & bitch teacher with no story just a bunch of bland characters being introduced and man does the male main character think of any other things like landlady / teacher ass or boobs or does anything other than masturbating / spying girls .And some of the character looks are terrifying to watch they look like men in women clothes and hair . And the choices and writing is poor . Most of the game acts on its own without any choice whether you like it or not , you can't avoid masturbating to your landlady or spy on her dressing or watch your teacher having sex ( actually you can skip it if you don't wish to see it , but you can't prevent it from happening seems like dev don't know the difference between skippable and avoidable) .
    In the end for Ep 2 it is so poor , Idk if the game will improve but it is not worth playing and not worth 1 star with not even a tiny bit of story and pathetic male main character with no thinking or intelligence .
  2. 4.00 star(s)

hubvan

I like the game. It's not crazily original or anything, but considering that most developers bore their audience to death with tediously and badly written dialogues, I appreciate the forwardness in this game for the most part.

One star is removed because it is "too" obvious that the inner dialogues of the "stepmother" were written by a man. It removes quite some tension when the mother is so willing to throw herself completely at her son , with only very little resistance or inner doubts at the beginning.

Still, for those who didn't come here to read boring novels, it's a good game and I am looking forward to where the game is going.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Uncommon Sense

Embark on the adventures of Katherine, the woman that's ready to resume her slutty past lifer after having something so meticulous, such as marriage shackle her. Next, it's our classic slacker, loser main character who is the apple of Mommy dearest eye. He may be a loser to some but he'll always be Mommy's special little guy. Right out the gate the main character is passive-aggressively fawning over his mother. No one cares about plots or building stories up in these type of kink games anymore. The whole feel to this story is generic, aside from the art that's okayish, I'm not really blown away or excited about the characters or where it's headed.