VN Ren'Py Abandoned Trials of Tait [Ep.2] [GameCrunch Studios]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95zonecover.png

Overview:
You play as a young college student, living at home with your parents. You're flunking pretty bad, on the verge of getting kicked out! Luckily, your Mom, Katherine, proposes a solution that will change your lives forever... Can you handle the challenge that Katherine and the many other women of Greenville will throw at you?​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-28
Release Date: 2022-02-28
Developer: GameCrunch Studios - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* -

Patches: -
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
**Please use this bugfix only if you're running into rollback issues!!

00021.png 00146.png 00168.png 00200.png 010.png momshower10.png

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
gamecrunchstudios

Is it male protagonist or female protagonist?
male ofc, wouldnt be that fun with femc.

edit.
dev, it would be good to provide the most important future/planned tags (ntr? sub-dom/bdsm?...)
for now, after a quick check, it seems as you have missed few tags: male mc, female mc, multiple protagonists...
(not sure if mixing up femc/male mc is a good idea, yet thats just my personal taste, as well as avoiding useless single "choices")

Last edited:

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
It's a male protagonist! But some scenes are from Katherine's POV for storytelling / character development. Also the game starts of slow (in terms of sex) but will explode with content as your relationship with Katherine (and the other women) improves

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
male ofc, wouldnt be that fun with femc.

edit.
dev, it would be good to provide the most important future/planned tags (ntr? sub-dom/bdsm?...)
for now, after a quick check, it seems as you have missed few tags: male mc, female mc, multiple protagonists...
(not sure if mixing up femc/male mc is a good idea, yet thats just my personal taste, as well as avoiding useless single "choices")
Thanks for the feedback! This is just the first chapter so plently of opportunity to improve for the future releases. Completely agree about the single choices - will look to remove them for Chapter 2!
Also added several 'planned' tags - most of the (~2500) renders have been done - just need to do the writing!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
GameCrunch Studios you should really Crunch your Game! :KEK:

Trial of Tait [v1.0] [GameCrunch Studios] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,24 GB / 82 MB - TrialsofTait-1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,22 GB / 65 MB - TrialsofTait-1.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
GameCrunch Studios you should really Crunch your Game! :KEK:

Trial of Tait [v1.0] [GameCrunch Studios] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,24 GB / 82 MB - TrialsofTait-1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,22 GB / 65 MB - TrialsofTait-1.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
Honestly - that is insane - 1.2GB to ~100MB! Thanks for this - I've added to the download links above!

DqnkSpeed

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 1591802

Overview:
You play as a young college grad, living at home with your parents. You're flunking school, on the verge of getting kicked out! Luckily, your Mom, Katherine, proposes a solution that will change your lives forever... Can you handle the challenge that Katherine and the many other women of Greenville will throw at you?​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-11
Release Date: 2022-01-11
Developer: GameCrunch Studios
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches:
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk .

View attachment 1591836 View attachment 1591837 View attachment 1591838 View attachment 1591839 View attachment 1591847 View attachment 1591848
i suppose there isnt any sexual content(meaning vaginal sex etc) if its not in the tags.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes