VN Ren'Py Abandoned Trials of Tait [Ep.2] [GameCrunch Studios]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
Katherine, proposes a solution that will change your lives forever... Can you handle the challenge that Katherine and the many other women of Greenville will throw at you?
seems interesting, it only the first chapter so far so maybe this could be subject to change but i have to ask is the challenge literally just getting better grades because that seems kinda weak?

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Dev, please consider another option for the inc patch, cause Mega sucks with that "quote transfer exceeded" shit. FUCK MEGA!

May 27, 2017
Dev, please consider another option for the inc patch, cause Mega sucks with that "quote transfer exceeded" shit. FUCK MEGA!
You can get the MEGA desktop application for more daily transfer allowance. I've also seen people claim that they can bypass the daily transfer limit with a VPN, I cannot confirm if this works (as I have a subscription), but it's worth a try.

Reactions: Gudil

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Trial of Tait [v1.0] + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

epx

Aug 24, 2021
What a great game, and what a great start.
Thank you very much, I look forward to more content.

What I like most is that the proportions of the women are not as exaggerated as other games posted on this forum.

EXCELLENT.

Reactions: gamecrunchstudios

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
You can get the MEGA desktop application for more daily transfer allowance. I've also seen people claim that they can bypass the daily transfer limit with a VPN, I cannot confirm if this works (as I have a subscription), but it's worth a try.
That's correct. Some devs upload their patches or fixes without that fucking shit MEGA. Pixeldrain is as fast as mega, and without limits. Please consider other options Dev, your game seems so fun.

May 27, 2017
Incest + Harem + Romance + NTR, yeah, someone is gonna be disappointed for sure.

It's better to stick to one theme, splitting your game into so many routes will mean lesser focus and longer development time; which means lesser content per update, longer wait for preferred paths, and unmet expectations in general.

All the female bodies look similar, some variety would be nice (curvy/bottom heavy/busty/skinny, etc), maybe an Asian & Latina model. My personal preference is thicker & bustier women, but I'm glad at least someone will be happy with this, if not me.

Overall, looks good, will try when there is more content. Best of luck, gamecrunchstudios! (y)

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
when you say optional ntr is that your choice if it happens or not or is it just optional to see it but it still happened?
I was thinking the same thing but after playing, it looks very much like it will be your choice, i have not had a look at the code yet but i would say with the amount of choices this one will probadly need a walkthrough.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I was thinking the same thing but after playing, it looks very much like it will be your choice, i have not had a look at the code yet but i would say with the amount of choices this one will probadly need a walkthrough.
That would depend on the choices for the FMC is she going to be fast tracked to vaginal/anal/dp/gangbang right away? While the MMC gets only handjobs and blowjobs.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Good start. Went right to the incest a little quick, but better than dragging it out for three years. LOL. Is there a way to see what points you are gaining with the mom? A stat chart. Just would like to know what I am setting her up for later in the game. Hope you get lots of support and yet still keep turning out updates on a reasonable time frame. Thanks

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The story seems interesting and the renders look good, the milfs are good, but I must say that (in My personal opinión)the MC looks like a wimp, bad grades, he surely suffers from bullying and is the typical MC shorter than his mother..... I guess It will be multiple protagonists to avoid the controversy of the ntr :KEK: , that is, if you have the options with the FMC and even so you choose to fuck with other male npc, you yourself would be doing ntr to the MMC :BootyTime:

I will wait to see how it progresses but I will not put my hopes very high (I say that because we will have to see how much content per update has each path) leaving all that aside

Good Luck Dev.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
The story seems interesting and the renders look good, the milfs are good, but I must say that (in My personal opinión)the MC looks like a wimp, bad grades, he surely suffers from bullying and is the typical MC shorter than his mother..... I guess It will be multiple protagonists to avoid the controversy of the ntr :KEK: , that is, if you have the options with the FMC and even so you choose to fuck with other male npc, you yourself would be doing ntr to the MMC :BootyTime:

I will wait to see how it progresses but I will not put my hopes very high (I say that because we will have to see how much content per update has each path) leaving all that aside

Good Luck Dev.
Not a fan of the male MC basically being a cuck I think I'll avoid this one.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes