VN Ren'Py Abandoned Trials of Tait [Ep.2] [GameCrunch Studios]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Nice game. Compared to the first version, it is quite successful and has potential. I like the characters, the mother is very hot, judging by the poster, it looks like nice characters will be added to the game in the future. I have a small suggestion about the game. I don't know what other ppl think, but I found the avatar section in the lower left a bit unnecessary and big. If there is someone who has the same opinion as me, you can think about this. Good luck dev. I will be looking forward to future updates.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I was planning on Netori content (male MC having sex with a wife while the husband watches) - what are your thoughts on this?
Well, what you are describing is not really Netori because Netori means you take the wife away from the husband and make her your own woman. What you describe is the husband being a cuck so if anything it would be Netorase from the viewpoint of the husband and maybe sharing from the point of the MC.

Most harem players don't like NTR/sharing/swinging and voyeurism if it is another guy having sex with a girl even if she is not a LI for the MC, it's just a pointless sex scene.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Sweet Milf :love: (y)
cant wait pregnancy tag to be on (y) I sudjest romance tag for this -Taking that hot mom on date offering a ring and making love in Hotel will be best :cool:(y) (Mom Son Marriage so Hot Fantasy) :ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: Bloodguard
Dec 27, 2020
It's a male protagonist! But some scenes are from Katherine's POV for storytelling / character development. Also the game starts of slow (in terms of sex) but will explode with content as your relationship with Katherine (and the other women) improves
You play a lot as Kathrine. I would say she has 95% screen time and the Story is almost exclusively told from her perspective. Did that change in future?
I mean, you said some. But what I have seen was a lot from her perspective.
I mean, the story the game could work out. But the multiple Protag with so much Kathrine is killing my immersion.

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
You play a lot as Kathrine. I would say she has 95% screen time and the Story is almost exclusively told from her perspective. Did that change in future?
I mean, you said some. But what I have seen was a lot from her perspective.
I mean, the story the game could work out. But the multiple Protag with so much Kathrine is killing my immersion.
Yeah - this was to establish her character / relationship with the MC and Dad. From Episode 2, almost all the scenes are exclusively from your POV. The mechanics will also change slightly from EP2 - it will move to a (slightly) more sandbox game with a morning/ college/ afternoon/ night cycle (and a map so you can determine which women you want to seduce).

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The mechanics will also change slightly from EP2 - it will move to a (slightly) more sandbox game with a morning/ college/ afternoon/ night cycle (and a map so you can determine which women you want to seduce).
If you have ownership of the thread and you are sure that you are going to add sandbox, I recommend that you add it to the planned tags, to avoid surprises or pointless discussions,Many players do not like the sandbox but I think that if it is simply to select which woman to seduce and without the grind or having to press 10 doors to leave the house :KEK: there is no problem.

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
What I mean is you'll have a morning, school, afternoon, evening routine. You'll be able to choose (on a map) which women you'd like to visit in the afternoon - that's pretty much all the 'sandbox' there is!

That mechanic allows you to chose your own story / determine who you build relationships with - hope this clears things!

Edit - just to add - I don't want to make it completely linear as the dialogue and renders will change, if you revisit certain scenes enough times!

Dec 27, 2020
What I mean is you'll have a morning, school, afternoon, evening routine. You'll be able to choose (on a map) which women you'd like to visit in the afternoon - that's pretty much all the 'sandbox' there is!

That mechanic allows you to chose your own story / determine who you build relationships with - hope this clears things!
Ok. That can work. But sandbox games have a bad reputation for a reason.
You are right, it is the easiest way to make content like fetishes avoidable and add some level of interactivity.
But you need a UI which delivers on that. Many games don't have that. A hint system because 97% of all gamers don't find fun in clicking senselessly to find the right time and location of a scene. Sandbox games without a hint system is an absolute no-go.

Edit - just to add - I don't want to make it completely linear as the dialogue and renders will change, if you revisit certain scenes enough times!
It is like Glamour or Big brother, then? I am honest with you sounds for me horrible. Please no grind, especially not like this. The people will skip this repeatedly scenes and may miss the new lines without realizing the progress. And your Story might go out of the window. Watching ten times the same scene for just seeing 2 new sentences is Outdated.

I am saying this to you. Because a lot of new games fail because new devs often don't seem to learn from the failing devs before them.

I will play episode 2 it seems a simple but good enough plot for a game like this.

Your MC looks new. My wish is that he would be as big as the women, and the women are as small as him.:rolleyes:

So enough from me. I don't want to bother a craftsman any longer;). Good luck.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
Hey guys - for full transparency - EP2 and a future Episode will include a voyeur scene (you spying on 2 people in the hope of blackmailing them). This is super important for this character's story arc. For those of you that are not a fan, I'll make the renders completely optional and include optional dialogue text/ choices for you! :)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Probably the best example of "no grind sandbox" I have seen is Power Vacuum. Has some separate time slots, and choices of who to visit and when, but you basically end up at the same place each episode. It is so agreeable that most folks forget the sandbox is even there. Might want to check it out. (y)

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
After taking your feedback into consideration - I will be scrapping the NTR content. This content has not been developed yet which makes it a lot easier :)
Shit! What about sharing? ;) Starts digging trenches... ntr trenches.

Haha no man, f me and make the game you want to make. Looked very promising so I will stick around nonetheless.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gamecrunchstudios
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes