VN Ren'Py Abandoned Trials of Tait [Ep.2] [GameCrunch Studios]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Dec 27, 2020
Yes, please give me a route with true maledom BDSM.

May I also suggest that the MC grows 15-20 cm. He is really short. It looks like he is 10 cm smaller than the females.

Other than that, I have the feeling this can be good. Simple but good. A lot of Devs try to pull up a complicated, engaging story and try subverting our expectations. And fail to deliver.

So I like your approach to keep things simple.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
It's a male protagonist! But some scenes are from Katherine's POV for storytelling / character development. Also the game starts of slow (in terms of sex) but will explode with content as your relationship with Katherine (and the other women) improves
Probably need to add tags then. At this point it looks like the game has zero sex by looking at your tags.

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
Hey everyone - quick question - what are the rules for posting the second episode? Do I create a new thread or just update this thread?
Thanks

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Hey everyone - quick question - what are the rules for posting the second episode? Do I create a new thread or just update this thread?
Thanks
On the initial post (aka OP) you have a report button on the bottom left side corner.
If you click on it this will appear :
1642513694222.png
Select game update, provide us with a download link to the new version and a changelog and our team will take care of the rest.
Cheers :BootyTime:

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
3.Masturbation Boobs (1).png
Ok there are like 50 imgs on the unren file , that are NOT on story so ? how to acces to they have text game story or they are only floating files ?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Yup - this is future content (EP2/3 content) - I put it in as a teaser to whoever would go looking ;)
Haha, nice try dev but I aint buying it. What I really suspect was they were created with a view to be added but as with many things due to story pacing, etc. they get pushed out to later updates.

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
Haha, nice try dev but I aint buying it. What I really suspect was they were created with a view to be added but as with many things due to story pacing, etc. they get pushed out to later updates.
Haha you're right - this is part of the 'sandbox' content I had planned for EP2 - but given the feedback I might push it out to a later Episode. Need to balance the lewd content with the story pacing which is pretty hard to do

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Haha you're right - this is part of the 'sandbox' content I had planned for EP2 - but given the feedback I might push it out to a later Episode. Need to balance the lewd content with the story pacing which is pretty hard to do
Yeah, pacing is always hard for a dev to get right. Some would be just here to fap and for them I would just give an unlocked gallery scene functionality - so they can just get to the juice bits and for others good meaningful dialog / narrative.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes