VN Ren'Py Abandoned Trials of Tait [Ep.2] [GameCrunch Studios]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
will there be sharing i see multiple penetration tag for future will that be avoidable
Planned for a future release - this will be multiple penetration involving the male MC and multiple female characters (I don't know if there's another specific tag for this).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: buktccbfc71

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Planned for a future release - this will be multiple penetration involving the male MC and multiple female characters (I don't know if there's another specific tag for this).
I think they're asking if it will be mc and another guy with a female or the mc alone with two or more females.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
So the multiple penetration comes from...strap-ons? or does the mc have more than one dick? :LOL:
Don't rule out the fact that MC could use his dick and either his fingers or a dildo to penetrate the other hole whilst the other girl could be eaten out by the one being fucked.

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
There is only 1 male character in the multiple penetration scenes (i.e. you, the MC). You the MC will use a dildo/ buttplug/ your fingers for multiple penetration. There will also be other female characters wearing strapons.

The feedback from earlier in this thread has been clear ^ no additional male characters getting involved in sex scenes.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
There is only 1 male character in the multiple penetration scenes (i.e. you, the MC). You the MC will use a dildo/ buttplug/ your fingers for multiple penetration. There will also be other female characters wearing strapons.

The feedback from earlier in this thread has been clear ^ no additional male characters getting involved in sex scenes.
will the other female character with strapons be avoidable if we arent into that

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Happy to make it avoidable! Is this something else the community is mostly against?
Thanks!
Some people don't like sharing any LI's with anyone and that includes other LI's.

Personally, as long I as MC is included in any girl on girl action then I find this acceptable but would draw the line at LI's getting it on with each other without me the MC involved.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes