VN Ren'Py Abandoned Trials of Tait [Ep.2] [GameCrunch Studios]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Yes you can stop it and won't see it - the choices are clearly marked with (Voyeur) in the menu option!
Eye here. You may not see them because it effectively warns that option is voyeur, but it still happens because you don't really stop it from happening, you just stop watching it. Skippable but not avoidable. It seems that they continue to confuse one with the other

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Nice update. Mom is incredibly hot. I look forward to future updates, good luck dev

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
Yes you can stop it and won't see it - the choices are clearly marked with (Voyeur) in the menu option!
No bro we can't avoid scen with teacher we can skip this and when we choise see or not it still happend
Eye here. You may not see them because it effectively warns that option is voyeur, but it still happens because you don't really stop it from happening, you just stop watching it. Skippable but not avoidable. It seems that they continue to confuse one with the other
Dev should put some kind of warning in the op saying that his game has (skippable) voyeuristic sex scenes not involving the MC

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The question I have when this is brought up (here and in other games) is how you know it happens if it is not specifically called out? Unless your source for knowing is outside of the game, which case that is on the player for looking at those outside sources. Even if something is heavily implied doesn't mean it must have happened. At least for me, and I assume others, it's not about confusing one with the other. It's more about not understanding why some people get so bothered by it.

• Angry
Reactions: kwiatos

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The question I have when this is brought up (here and in other games) is how you know it happens if it is not specifically called out? Unless your source for knowing is outside of the game, which case that is on the player for looking at those outside sources. Even if something is heavily implied doesn't mean it must have happened. At least for me, and I assume others, it's not about confusing one with the other. It's more about not understanding why some people get so bothered by it.
If you've bothered to play this, you'll see that in the teacher scene it's pretty clear what's going on even if you don't see it. And you don't have to be a fortune teller to know. Your answer here is very nice but it doesn't make sense

Reactions: pappypop

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If you've bothered to play this, you'll see that in the teacher scene it's pretty clear what's going on even if you don't see it. And you don't have to be a fortune teller to know. Your answer here is very nice but it doesn't make sense
Yes, the assumption is still there that there is something going on between the principal and the teacher. Maybe I missed something but couldn't it just be flirting? Either way, the blackmail is going to be a plot point in the story. Are you suggesting it be taken out entirely?

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Yes, the assumption is still there that there is something going on between the principal and the teacher. Maybe I missed something but couldn't it just be flirting? Either way, the blackmail is going to be a plot point in the story. Are you suggesting it be taken out entirely?
No one seems to have asked for it to be removed. Enough warning that there will be unavoidable scenes in the game that not everyone will like.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
No one seems to have asked for it to be removed. Enough warning that there will be unavoidable scenes in the game that not everyone will like.
What if you choose for the teacher not to be a love interest? Would that matter?
And I do agree, if this is a game changer for anyone, it is best to know sooner than later.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well how the fuck do you think you can get a picture on your phone of them fucking if you don’t watch it happen? LMFAO

This will be the last time they fuck cause now I got blackmail photos of them to extort them. Extort the milf for sex and the principle for money, if he wants to keep his job!

Last edited by a moderator:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Is the incest patch supposed to work with the crunched 2.0 version? I'm asking because MC is still "Stepson" and Katherine is "Stepmommy".

And "Stepmom's Stepsister"?!!! (REALLY?) Jumped the (step-)shark there, I think.

But she is one HOT Step-Landlady!

Last edited:

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Just played the game and i was very entertained, the models are hot and the presime though not entirely original is a good one with different paths for every taste

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Hey gamecrunchstudios
Does Wera (not sure if I am remembering the spelling of her name correctly, but I mean the female teacher in the skippable voyeur scenes)

Does she become a LI over the course of the story?
Or is she purely for the skippable voyeurism scenes?

Thanks

Reactions: pappypop

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hi everyone - quick update - until further notice I have decided to pause the development of my game. All donation channels have been (or will be) paused. No new updates will be published.

Thanks for all the support.
Whatever the reasons, I'm sorry things aren't working out for you, at least on this project.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Hi everyone - quick update - until further notice I have decided to pause the development of my game. All donation channels have been (or will be) paused. No new updates will be published.

If you are going to be pausing the development, I recommend you report to a mod or talk to staff member to ask them to place the "On Hold" Tag, otherwise the game receives the Abandoned tag.

Good luck.

Reactions: hobobobb

Eyeris

Sep 20, 2019
Unofficial Android Port of:

Trials of Tait [Ep.2] + IC Patch

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
Can you reupload? The link is broken.

Reactions: Blackeye.

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018

I finally got around to checking this game out, but I guess it's On Hold already. No point in downloading it then...

Reactions: buktccbfc71
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes