VN Ren'Py Abandoned Trials of Tait [Ep.2] [GameCrunch Studios]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Trials of Tait [Ep.2] + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

Last edited:

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
anyone else getting this error message
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'sce'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/chapter02.rpyc", line 2104, in script
  File "C:\Users\lmtfadi\Desktop\TrialsofTait-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\lmtfadi\Desktop\TrialsofTait-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sce'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Trials of Tait 1.0
Tue Mar 01 01:32:49 2022
. Could only rollback not able to ignore so stuck at this point
Here's the . Just copy and paste the script.rpa file into the game/ folder!

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
The feedback from earlier in this thread has been clear ^ no additional male characters getting involved in sex scenes.
You said "no additional male characters getting involved in sex scenes." So i dont know what's going on here. I don't like this and you said no ntr going to be in it. Is this at least avoidable? Can we still go for this teacher character without this? I dont think i'm going to like this game.

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
You said "no additional male characters getting involved in sex scenes." So i dont know what's going on here. I don't like this and you said no ntr going to be in it. Is this at least avoidable? Can we still go for this teacher character without this? I dont think i'm going to like this game.
No additional male characters getting involved in scenes with you, the MC. These scenes with Wera (teacher) are Voyeur scenes and I've included an option to avoid them completely, if you want. There is 1 additional voyeur scene planned with Wera, which again, will be completely avoidable.

I understand the view that the community has towards NTR (and broadly grouping swinging, voyeurism, cheating etc. into this catergory). But unfortunately I think it makes for a more compelling storyline, while ensuring the MC is not the person being cheated on. The most 'ntr' content this game will have, will be voyeur scenes, which are completely avoidable if you so choose!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
gamecrunchstudios
hi buddy,
while i played your game i found a little mistakes.The mc is called Nathan instead the name what you chose on the start.I looked into the script files and found a few of that.So i fixed it.I found in 3 script files that.I attach you an example for that.The first screenshot is befor i fixed that and the second after.I attach you too the 3 changed script files.The script files are from you bugfix from today

• Red Heart
Reactions: gamecrunchstudios

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
I've removed the Harem tag since it's causing so much controversy.

My definition (and the game's definition) of a harem is the wives (or concubines) of a polygamous man. This is where the game is headed - I'm planning months of content with this game. The first few epsides will involve very selective non-harem content (i.e. 2 completely avoidable voyeur scenes) to progress the story. Eventually, all the women will end up with you as their sole love interest.

Also for full transparency - yes I'm trying to get more Patrons - to support my development and the many hours I've spent on the game / costs of rendering. But my aim is not to lie about my planned content. My game will always be free - it will never be a pay to play model. People should only become Patrons if they genuinely enjoyed the game.

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
gamecrunchstudios
hi buddy,
while i played your game i found a little mistakes.The mc is called Nathan instead the name what you chose on the start.I looked into the script files and found a few of that.So i fixed it.I found in 3 script files that.I attach you an example for that.The first screenshot is befor i fixed that and the second after.I attach you too the 3 changed script files.The script files are from you bugfix from today
Thank you for this - updated the bug-fix to fix these issues!

Reactions: gigan

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I've removed the Harem tag since it's causing so much controversy.

My definition (and the game's definition) of a harem is the wives (or concubines) of a polygamous man. This is where the game is headed - I'm planning months of content with this game. The first few epsides will involve very selective non-harem content (i.e. 2 completely avoidable voyeur scenes) to progress the story. Eventually, all the women will end up with you as their sole love interest.

Also for full transparency - yes I'm trying to get more Patrons - to support my development and the many hours I've spent on the game / costs of rendering. But my aim is not to lie about my planned content. My game will always be free - it will never be a pay to play model. People should only become Patrons if they genuinely enjoyed the game.
In case you haven't seen this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/
If you are following the site's tag rules and someone complains, notify a mod and they will delete them from the comments.
Your game doesn't need nor deserve the negative feedback.

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
Lovely game. Great renders, classic but fine story and I am happy you guys giving your effort on a high-level. Its really good we reached to EP2 in 2 months. Keep it up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: gamecrunchstudios

Sngo

May 9, 2020
No additional male characters getting involved in scenes with you, the MC. These scenes with Wera (teacher) are Voyeur scenes and I've included an option to avoid them completely, if you want. There is 1 additional voyeur scene planned with Wera, which again, will be completely avoidable.

I understand the view that the community has towards NTR (and broadly grouping swinging, voyeurism, cheating etc. into this catergory). But unfortunately I think it makes for a more compelling storyline, while ensuring the MC is not the person being cheated on. The most 'ntr' content this game will have, will be voyeur scenes, which are completely avoidable if you so choose!
Just a quick question, Wera is a LI?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes