VN Ren'Py Abandoned Trials of Tait [Ep.2] [GameCrunch Studios]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Finally, after using my old pal called TOR BROWSER, I was able to circumvent the download limits set by Mega, and install the "inc-patch".

This game is fucking fantastic!

Katherine is one of the sexiest MILFs I've seen over these forums and games.

At the same time, the development of erotic relationships between bombshell Mom and her lazy (and super-horny) son depends on the exchange: "My sweet son, in exchange for good grades at school, I, your mom, will reward you with what you like best: The delights of my sensual body just for you, my handsome prince!"

This premise is so funny, original and very erotic. Can't wait for the next episodes!

DEV: Please, in the name of the Goddess of love and eroticism, please do not make the mistake of milking your fan base and patrons, instead of delivering the chapters of this game on reasonable dates and phases. I'm sick of guys like ICSTOR (Milfy City) whose motto is: "Let's cheat and milk the unsuspecting Patrons!"

Best of luck for this fantastic and promising game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: gamecrunchstudios

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
A very good start to quite an enjoyable game.

it’s straightforward and directly to the point. The range of choices are a positive. I look forward to seeing how the other introduced characters work in the story.

The daily stresses of life aspect helps the story as well.:coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: gamecrunchstudios

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
gamecrunchstudios Huge ask (ok, programming-wise, maybe only about 30-seconds, including testing): Please give a default name for the MC... games that ask for my name are irritating as crotch-itch. Just pre-populate that variable, but allow those who want to read a story about themselves to put in their own name.
I hit that blank prompt demanding a name and I, normally, quit and never come back. But I'm begging for a change here, since there really seems to be promise to this one.

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
gamecrunchstudios Huge ask (ok, programming-wise, maybe only about 30-seconds, including testing): Please give a default name for the MC... games that ask for my name are irritating as crotch-itch. Just pre-populate that variable, but allow those who want to read a story about themselves to put in their own name.
I hit that blank prompt demanding a name and I, normally, quit and never come back. But I'm begging for a change here, since there really seems to be promise to this one.
Ah. This was a miss on my end - I had the code for a default name (Nathan) written out but failed to include in this version. Will definitely add this in EP2 - thank you for raising

Reactions: jdw6

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Pretty decent premise and a good start. As it moves on I'd think that it should get a little smoother. Let it flow man.. let it flow. Bookmarked and awaiting upcoming chapters.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Cool. Oh, and... um... Ren'py is a pain! lol The whole idea I had of just set the variable before the prompt did not go as I expected (at least when I tried adjusting another game's code that checked for empty string after the prompt)... I know I ran across one, somewhere, that had that prompt filled-in with the name. At least you already have it done. Thanks again.

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
Hey everyone - appreciate the comments/ratings about Epsiode 1 being a bit slow and the lack of any lewd scenes. I can assure you, the game will ramp up significantly in the next few Episodes (currently ~1250 of the 2500 scenes I've already rendered are lewd scenes). The slow start is just to build the characters and make it a bit more believable! Teasers below ;)

teaser3.png teaser1.png teaser2.png

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
It's better to stick to one theme, splitting your game into so many routes will mean lesser focus and longer development time; which means lesser content per update, longer wait for preferred paths, and unmet expectations in general.
Simply put, another Love and Submission fiasco, minus the free 'allowance' part, coz for that you need supporters who allow you to milk the game. Male prot. and fem. prot. don't belong in the same game, one of them is enough... the same goes for NTR and non NTR.

My personal preference is thicker & bustier women
I see you a man of culture too... fully agree with that.;)(y)

On the other hand, a scene when the mother goes to school and there are other male npc talking about her and if you choose option 2 I think she said something like "how would I like to be treated like a bitch or something similar"
Yeah, that's the best example of why you NEVER mix NTR with non NTR, and making a multiple protagonist game simply ain't worth the effort bcz the story will get really confusing, not to mention the coding. I get that the MC is her son and she's supposed to feel conflicted about them doing naughty shit together, but going from conservative woman to high school cumslut or town bicycle in a couple of secs isn't a good way to portray a LI.

Currently, I have 19 major pairings planned (ranging from 1 to 4 characters in each pairing).
I respect your enthusiasm, and I really like this first release and the sexy MILF, but just think about how much of a bitch coding is gonna become in the long run with all the options. Not gonna say you can't do it, just think twice about it. Another dev tried to do something like that and he ended up abandoning his game... stick to something that ppl like, a decent MC, a good story, beautiful women, and character development till you make enough money to buy a high-end rig and do more complicated stuff.

I was planning on Netori content (male MC having sex with a wife while the husband watches) - what are your thoughts on this?
It's a good idea, but I'd rather it was a bully getting cucked or a fool who wanna smash MC's mom to spite him only to find the MC smashing his mom instead.:devilish:

The mechanics will also change slightly from EP2 - it will move to a (slightly) more sandbox game with a morning/ college/ afternoon/ night cycle (and a map so you can determine which women you want to seduce).
Sandbox is a really divisive word here on f95, almost as divisive as NTR. Make sure to make a WT for the patrons or at least implement a good hint system and quick navigation like BaDIK has. That way, the criticism won't be as harsh as in other games, tho I don't know why you'd want sandbox in your game instead of making a normal VN. But again, it's your decision.

Best of luck with the project !!

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah - this was to establish her character / relationship with the MC and Dad. From Episode 2, almost all the scenes are exclusively from your POV. The mechanics will also change slightly from EP2 - it will move to a (slightly) more sandbox game with a morning/ college/ afternoon/ night cycle (and a map so you can determine which women you want to seduce).
I did enjoy the initial release but the inclusion of Sandbox/day cycles is a hard no for me. I play for a story not to waste time with managing times/days just to get to the story. Minor sandbox is moving from room to room to find things ect that only occurs once every 2-3 releases if that often and only for story purposes like My Real Desire, anything more then that is too intrusive and takes away from the story and enjoyment. Repeating scenes is just a waste of time and nothing more then filler.

It is your project so you do you.

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
I did enjoy the initial release but the inclusion of Sandbox/day cycles is a hard no for me. I play for a story not to waste time with managing times/days just to get to the story. Minor sandbox is moving from room to room to find things ect that only occurs once every 2-3 releases if that often and only for story purposes like My Real Desire, anything more then that is too intrusive and takes away from the story and enjoyment. Repeating scenes is just a waste of time and nothing more then filler.

It is your project so you do you.
So this is interesting.. I was initially planning to do a completely linear game, which would give me a lot more control of the story. However, I though that would make the game a bit boring for some people, so decided to go with the sandbox elements to spice things up. Will consider this for my next game though!

To note, there are only a handful of 'repeated' scenes. I say 'repeated' as they can be the same renders, but the dialogue will change each time you visit. Each time you keep visiting (up to a limit), new renders will become available.

There is no managing time/days required. For e.g. in the morning, you wake up. You have the option to go straight to breakfast (skip the sandbox aspect) or try find Mom (sandbox aspect). If you chose to find Mom, you will be randomly shown a scene (Mom in the shower, changing etc.). Each time you revisit this scene (and you can chose not to), the dialogue will change, and new renders will be added in to expand the scene. Once you improve your relationship with Mom, you'll also unlock more options in each location. Once the scene is over, the game will automatically progress you to the next part of the story.

As for the 'Map' in the afternoon, I could consider removing this (I was always 50/50 here). It would make the story SUPER linear but a lot more story focused and easier for me to code. This would also remove the ability to sleep with only the women you want - but if people are happy with that, I am game. Maybe I'll create a poll for this!

Reactions: SimonH

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
Will I be able to cuck the dad with his mistress?

Hate him all ready and the mom was already the town bicycle before the dad marry her.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
So this is interesting.. I was initially planning to do a completely linear game, which would give me a lot more control of the story. However, I though that would make the game a bit boring for some people, so decided to go with the sandbox elements to spice things up. Will consider this for my next game though!

To note, there are only a handful of 'repeated' scenes. I say 'repeated' as they can be the same renders, but the dialogue will change each time you visit. Each time you keep visiting (up to a limit), new renders will become available.

There is no managing time/days required. For e.g. in the morning, you wake up. You have the option to go straight to breakfast (skip the sandbox aspect) or try find Mom (sandbox aspect). If you chose to find Mom, you will be randomly shown a scene (Mom in the shower, changing etc.). Each time you revisit this scene (and you can chose not to), the dialogue will change, and new renders will be added in to expand the scene. Once you improve your relationship with Mom, you'll also unlock more options in each location. Once the scene is over, the game will automatically progress you to the next part of the story.

As for the 'Map' in the afternoon, I could consider removing this (I was always 50/50 here). It would make the story SUPER linear but a lot more story focused and easier for me to code. This would also remove the ability to sleep with only the women you want - but if people are happy with that, I am game. Maybe I'll create a poll for this!
Instead of doing a Map you could simply give choices at the end of the day, the number of choices being equivalent to the number of LI or LI combos or just go to sleep, simpler concept/setup i believe then having to create a map and then interactive icons for the different LIs and set placements ect.

If you are intending a harem style game or a pick your LI(s) style then Linear can work as well you just have to do the events in an order, this would give a sense of progression in the story rather then a feeling of repetition that you would get with the time and map setup. Having to do the same thing over and over to see different scenes honestly just gets old.

Just my thoughts on this, I will wait and see how the next update goes.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Moisan4

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
And with that I'm out... sounded good at first but re-using renders that's just being lazy

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes