VN Ren'Py Abandoned Trials of Tait [Ep.2] [GameCrunch Studios]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
First of all - thanks a lot for the feedback everyone - ngl I really wasn't excepting this many comments for my first release!

After taking your feedback into consideration - I will be scrapping the NTR content. This content has not been developed yet which makes it a lot easier :)

I was planning on Netori content (male MC having sex with a wife while the husband watches) - what are your thoughts on this?

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
Also appreciate that it isn't the most gripping story in the world - perform better in college to unlock more sex opportunitites. The focus is rather on the amount of opportunities and character combinations you will have.

Currently, I have 19 major pairings planned (ranging from 1 to 4 characters in each pairing). Within these pairings, you will have multiple opportunities/ positions/ locations/ dialogue options. This doesn't include the minor characters you will meet on your journey, of which there will be several!

Wheather or not you will be able to build a harem is entirely up to you! You can play through the entire game focusing on romance with individual characters, or bring together multiple characters - the choice is yours!

As for releases - I'm planning every 1-2 months, allowing me time to create the dialogue, coding, animations etc!

Last edited:

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
First of all - thanks a lot for the feedback everyone - ngl I really wasn't excepting this many comments for my first release!

After taking your feedback into consideration - I will be scrapping the NTR content. This content has not been developed yet which makes it a lot easier :)

I was planning on Netori content (male MC having sex with a wife while the husband watches) - what are your thoughts on this?
Very good decision
And yes make scenes where male mc fucks someone's wife and husband watch it

stevierayvag

Nov 25, 2019

Hello my friend. I saw a screenshot with i think the mother( correct me if I'm wrong) where she sees some guys and says she wants to be their bitch. So if you won't implement ntr how does this scene makes sense? I mean how can she be so cockhungry for other men and be in a romantic relationship with you? Maybe you will have to change these scenes too? Just wondering. Wish you the best.

maerowe

Mar 14, 2021
Yeah NTR is a very divisive fetish on here. I would recommend having hints in dialogue choices that lead down paths of routes for these type of fetishes. It tends to make it a bit easier for players as they can then tailor the story to how they want.

In my experience this is more accepted by players, Cucking a NPC who isn't a "Good Person" over getting Cucked tends to be more favorable.

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020

Yes Pleasee

Chantajista

May 28, 2019
I have a doubt. If MC shares her mother, either also getting involved or leaving her alone, or if she prostitutes her. Is that also NTR?

If MC pushes her to fuck with other men, with mother either willing or unwilling, is that NTR?

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

we don't like being cucked....
BUT we like cucking others :BootyTime:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
You can get the MEGA desktop application for more daily transfer allowance. I've also seen people claim that they can bypass the daily transfer limit with a VPN, I cannot confirm if this works (as I have a subscription), but it's worth a try.
Make an account and get 800 gigs. Mega at present is the only fast downloader for me at 10 MB/sec. BTW a VPN does work but it is slow and you have to keep switching.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Also appreciate that it isn't the most gripping story in the world - perform better in college to unlock more sex opportunitites. The focus is rather on the amount of opportunities and character combinations you will have.

Currently, I have 19 major pairings planned (ranging from 1 to 4 characters in each pairing). Within these pairings, you will have multiple opportunities/ positions/ locations/ dialogue options. This doesn't include the minor characters you will meet on your journey, of which there will be several!

Wheather or not you will be able to build a harem is entirely up to you! You can play through the entire game focusing on romance with individual characters, or bring together multiple characters - the choice is yours!

As for releases - I'm planning every 1-2 months, allowing me time to create the dialogue, coding, animations etc!
Dont get too complicated. Some devs loose sight of the finishing line by making it a maze of relationships. Remember to keep the models looking different. 19 different models is a lot to manage. The story is very intriguing. Good luck.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I have a doubt. If MC shares her mother, either also getting involved or leaving her alone, or if she prostitutes her. Is that also NTR?

If MC pushes her to fuck with other men, with mother either willing or unwilling, is that NTR?
That would be sharing or prostitution Tag, maybe even forced sex (rape?) If she don't want? but as the game is multiple protagonist, it is difficult for the Mmc to try to force her since surely the player has the option with the Fmc to say yes or no.

Reactions: Chantajista

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019

I strongly advice you to just make the game that you want to make, and to not give a shit about people complaining about *anything* you might want to add.

If you want to be considerate to the feelings of some of your paying members, then keep them on seperate paths, meaning, that NTR just won't happen at all on a non-NTR path, not even off-screen, and that Futa characters just don't exist at all in a non-futa path. Stuff like that.

Also be warned that some people have a ridiculously broad definition for NTR.
In it's strictest sense, NTR only applies to active love interests of the main character cheating on him/her to cause grief.
In the sense of sadly too many here, NTR includes voyeurism, like seeing your neighbor bonk his wife, even though she is not and will not be a love interest of the main character. Which is why I advice you to just make the game YOU want to make, not the game they want you to make. Let them make their own game(s).

Chantajista

May 28, 2019
That would be sharing or prostitution Tag, maybe even forced sex (rape?) If she don't want? but as the game is multiple protagonist, it is difficult for the Mmc to try to force her since surely the player has the option with the Fmc to say yes or no.
Thanks. I was asking in general. Not specifically abut this game. I see many NTR haters, but I was not sure if the scenario I pictured was also NTR

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes