Others None Triangle Blue [LiLiM DARKNESS]Question?

ZaneBlade

Aug 25, 2019

Can some body answer me if there is any fan/official translation for this game
I just saw this game recently in vndb and there was no translation for any game fron this Dev
Or is there any news of future translation
(And this is my first thread so if anybody have and advise/complaint I appreciate pointing it out)

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
+1

As far as i know, none of these have had anybody picking them up and let's be honest, games that old have a slim chance of ever getting picked up by a western publisher looking to make cash with them, right?
Your thread is in the right subforum, so let's hope we find a person wanting to see them in english like we do. :)

Reactions: chocobo1777

ZaneBlade

Aug 25, 2019
I liked the anime of blue series so it must be better in vn so I thought someone tried to translate this but iam surprised that not a single fan translation is available in net

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I liked the anime of blue series so it must be better in vn so I thought someone tried to translate this but iam surprised that not a single fan translation is available in net
Take that with a grain of salt, ok? I heard at least blue is supposedly long stretches of overcomplicated stuff. This comes from a discussion i read a while ago on vndb. This might be a factor why nobody bothers at least with that. I can not speak for myself, because i don't speak japanese. So all of that are third-party ramblings on the net.

q24g_ebr

Jan 17, 2022

En MTL, Found it today. Need $5 for 'early access'. Most likely unedited.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

Now it´s free but there is a problem with the options. The translation doesn´t let you choose options so it´s an imperfect translation. I hope someone can fix it

PlayerOk

Jul 22, 2018
translation from sugoivisualnovel completely break choice options, it's quite sad, because those choices are the main feature of the game, so, maybe they fix it, don't know, but don't think they will