VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Trina's Goddess [v1.0] [StudioNeoN00b]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Lewd3219

Just finished Trina's Goddess, and it's a solid start for a first game! The plot surprised me, and Trina's voice was a nice touch. Quick note for improvement: adding a font outline would make reading smoother. The game's a tad short, but I'm curious about future updates. Kudos on the effort, looking forward to more!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Innocience

Kinetic novel with a single bland scene using run-of-the-mill Honey Select animations and voice lines with terrible acting, cadence, pronounciation and emphasis. Don't play it for the mystery or plot: It's not worth it.

• Half an hour of content if that.
    • See the preview pics or compare HS models to judge if you like the visuals. They're not bad but not very interesting either.
    • The sex of the scene itself is bland as hell. HS2 stuff with convenient excuses to lead from a feetjob, cowgirl, backwards cowgirl to missionary.
    • The femdom content is barely worth mentioning.
    • No follow-through or explanations about the plot. It goes straight into the campfire scene with a super quick setup.
    • The PC immediately accepts everything he's confronted with and he has no character (the game's too short for that).
    • The plot has a stupid "was it a dream?" twist. Granted, that might explain the non-reaction of the PC during the sex scene.
    • Potential cliffhanger.
    • 1.7 GB of data cuz everything has unnecessary breathing animation loops.
    • The writing was okay. Nothing noteworthy in either direction.
    • The VA was a big turnoff. She's not a native speaker, her rhythm/cadence is weird (lots of unnecessary pauses), her emphasis of certain words is weird and all of that culminates in supremely bad acting. Trina's dialog is clearly meant to be in good gesture, friends teasing each other and casually conversing. Yet, the VA performs these lines so fragmented it sounds as if she's reading the script for the first or second time with barely any prepwork to fit into her role.

I gave it 3 Stars for the effort of importing quality animations (even though they're from HS), having a VA and being concise and not wasting my time with useless dialog, sandbox mechanics or other grindy mechanics.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

kenny

10 minutes of content, half a dozen HS animations chained with some bare minimum of a"plot", with a cliffhanger in the end. Looks average as far as HS goes. animation from one angle only, in poor light environment.
    Pointless waste of HD space.