VN Unity Completed Trip=True [Final] [Necromew]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 14, 2021
The art looks ok, but before I download this game, what's the true ending?

I visited the dev's discord, but it seems either closed or got removed. I went to the steam forum(discussion) and it seems the dev(s) are Russians. I usually avoid any games that are made from a Russian because they usually self-insert into that virtual world that the game they created. Like, I understand the situation of Eastern Europe especially Russia, but goddamn I want to avoid any depressing shit. Anyways, (rant over) can someone spoil me the True Ending?

Reactions: Vrijgeest

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Overview:
Joys and Kessy chose drugs and alcohol over fixing their lives.
Waking up on Monday they realize, that they can't remember anything before this day.
The inner fear of heroines kicks of their journey of discovery, but all they find is more troubles.​
Just to be clear, is that an inner fear of heroines, female heroes?
Or, as they chose drugs, is it an inner fear of heroin, the opioid?

Siderophilia

Oct 5, 2019
Just to be clear, is that an inner fear of heroines, female heroes?
Or, as they chose drugs, is it an inner fear of heroin, the opioid?
Of course you have to read: The inner fears of the heroines.

The game itself was actually marginally more readable than the description. There are certainly some irritating errors in the language but in all the language is pretty comprehensible.

The art looks ok, but before I download this game, what's the true ending?

I visited the dev's discord, but it seems either closed or got removed. I went to the steam forum(discussion) and it seems the dev(s) are Russians. I usually avoid any games that are made from a Russian because they usually self-insert into that virtual world that the game they created. Like, I understand the situation of Eastern Europe especially Russia, but goddamn I want to avoid any depressing shit. Anyways, (rant over) can someone spoil me the True Ending?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Another Russian game. Very depressing and I dont need it. It is already deleted. Bye.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Art is really good, cant seem to unlock the last 3 CG's tho, would love to see the characters maybe in another game where they turn their lives around. Can fap to so much depresso
two words.. suicide pact.
Two lassies about to show us "it do go down".
Haven't played, can't be bothered to learn the spoilers.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
The theme looks promising, the art style is gorgeous, lesbian/female protagonist tag... I'm like a little kid at Christmas right now I hope it'll be good :O

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
finished all the routes and POV, and the characters are cool.
There are obvious things that could have been done better, but I liked it.

I wished it would be longer and have more CGs

Last edited:

tsubakichou

Oct 13, 2018
Please none of that nice boat shit I just want to masturbate and cum my days through these fuckening days

Oct 26, 2017
Props to the dev for an Unity VN that doesn't melt computers and actually is enjoyable. Art is especially good.

Okay, so I played through the 3 paths and I'm still missing 3 CGs.

Anyone got the solution for

While this is wise, unfortunately, this doesn't seem like it. Looking at the *entire* textures available, there isn't anything else than that CG-wise, so anyone who's been through all three paths technically unlocked those pictures as well in the save itself - even though they're not in the recollection (converted the NSON to JSON to check and checked Naninovel docs since I'm not familiar with it; they're unlockables and also available). One would have to figure out where the gallery mode is to crack it open and fix the locks but almost sure Necromew had a patch at some point since there also are mosaic censorship versions of the pictures below - the question is where the patch would be.

So yeah, Yuri_1, Yuri_2 and Yuri_3 do unlock in the Naninovel save (and are properly mapped) but not in recollection. Odd.

If that's Valve playing the usual Gaben Hates Lewds double-standard policy, that would be a bit weird since the pictures are obtained ingame anyway. I just save right before the yuri happens and get a full scene recollection instead, that's actually even better that way.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote