VN - Ren'Py - Triple Ex [v0.22] [Azrayal]

1. 4.00 star(s)

starfarts

I'm only really writing this because I feel the rating is stupidly low. There are games on here that have 4.5+ average scores and are pure horse shit, objectively, and that this is sitting at 3 is equally horse shit.

There are certainly things I personally don't like about this game, primarily all the hair. I mean there is a LOT of hair, and I'm not talking about the kind you go to the barber for. The Bri'ish dialogue is extremely cringey at first and takes a few hours for it to be a bit more natural; like most harem games on here that have been in development for a long time, there are way too many women; I don't like MILFs and I most certainly do not enjoy GILFs; and most the models are not my cup of tea at all (Deb is hideous at first but a few hours in gets a much-needed makeover, and Milly really is kind of...gross).

By far the best and worst part of Triple Ex is the ABSURD AMOUNT OF CONTENT. I didn't time anything, but looking back over my save files this is easily above 15 hours, and probably above by a couple hours. It doesn't exactly feel like wasted time either, but yeah there are times where it drags. The last five hours though were fantastic and I loved every minute. I'm salty it ended where it did.

And by it being the worst part: the main focal point of the narrative is hardly touched, annoyingly so. I honestly do not feel there needed to be this in the story (and the dev seems to think it's a minor subplot even when it's obviously not) and the fact it rarely gets addressed massively detracts from my overall enjoyment. If this main plot point was resolved in the first, say, ten hours, the rest of the time (and however much longer the dev intends to milk it) would be very good. That, or just remove it altogether, much like implementation of the phone and map which were thankfully used only for about an hour. It either needed to be done and dusted or not have been there in the first place.

Considering this has been up since 2019 and it's 2023 now, the amount of content in terms of hours is very, very good. The amount of narrative progression is extremely poor. I can't help but feel the dev intends to work on this game forever, rather than closing it up and making something else (shit, even a sequel would be great). Not every game needs to be a magnum opus, and this one is already a little past the best by date.

Oh and I forgot to mention: this is one of the 0.00004% of AVNs that do not feature a little whiny bitch as the protagonist. Besides a forced cum eat at the beginning there are zero other bitch moments and it actually feels as though the MC is an adult instead of a spineless, dickless, midget cuck.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Sadowdark

I used to dislike the game because the daughter and sister were not attractive. But over time, that started to change. The history is interesting. Our Mc looks like it was taken straight from Jean-Claude Van Damme's Quest.

Character of our Mc 6+/10

A typical tough soldier who, instead of thinking with reason, is guided by strength, sometimes naive

Game characters 10/10
    Different build, shaved, and bushy. MILF, GLIF :love:

Overall character appearance 5/10

Our Mc's sister and daughter don't look very attractive. You can identify with other characters very much, they are written in an interesting way. There are a lot of them.

Graphics 5/10

Could have been better as the dev is learning.Quite often we have a black screen, there is no scene shown, only text that tells us what is happening. We should have a picture.

dialogues 5/10

Not everyone will like Scottish humor and some phrases that are inserted here, for example, the famous Aye

Choices in the game 2/10

There aren't too many of them. What they are, we usually don't know what the after effect is. I have to deduct one star from the main rating for not choosing if I want sister Mc to be pregnant with me I am forced by the game.There are so many characters in this game and with most of them there is nothing we can do sexually, e.g. GLIF in the castle

Sexy scenes 4/10

They are not thrilling

Game mechanics 3/10

I have a classic phone like in other games, and the stats of our Mc Willpower, Domination Game doesn't tell us what affects those stats, and the phone numbers of the characters and cameras are probably the ones we choose to install at home, ? In my opinion, we should have all the characters we can have sex with and have some kind of romantic relationship. And yes, I have character stats like 15 - Julia and 6 - Deb. I don't have the phone numbers of these characters on my phone, kinda weird.

In conclusion, if you are a fan of Jean-Claude Van Damme, you can see that the creator is. I You want to know an interesting story and try to unravel it. And you will turn a blind eye to the flaws of this game. You may like the game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Dustbuster

I'm enjoying the overall story so far and looking forward to more. My main gripe with it is the baffling choice made by mc's wife and family. I do not understand the thinking behind it at all nor her decision to stay away after mc was released. It makes no sense. Minor gripes would be the horrifying and sometimes UGLY facial expressions the characters have and some of the choices you have to make seem to be moot as the story continues against what you chose?
  4. 4.00 star(s)

AmBush-UK

I'm by no means a reviewer. I think this is only the second one I've done here.

I spotted this VN once before on the LU list and gave it a once over and decided to skip it
    A few weeks ago It came up again which made me give it a closer look, The renders looked below average , Synopsys was a bit different from the usual Dad dies etc. :FacePalm:
    Hang on a minuet, This has been on here since Nov 7, 2019 maybe .....

Oooh LOTS of Updates in the changelog maybe this Isn't so bad and the Author keeps it going, So after many hours on CoD I downloaded it and settled down to read (That's not a euphemism)

03:00 .....This isn't too bad .....04:00 ahhh British humour ...........05:00....HAHA I'm getting into this ......06:00 Ok I'll just a bit more.........07:00 ...Oh fuck it I can't keep my eyes open

A few days pass and I'm Lovin it, Over time I've noticed the assets features slowly improving (Milly had a very squared nose to begin with) Noticeable improvements to renders and characters have been visible (to myself anyway).
    After a brief chat with the Dev more slight changes and Improvements will follow.

Having an Irish mother, Scottish Father & being Ex-Forces, I find myself relating to the story subconsciously. I'm Enjoyin reading In a Glaswegian accent.

Other things I enjoy Original plot, Original Characters, No Space Hopper sized tits, Different body types there's Julia with Ample sized jugs and Amanda who's got tits like Two Aspirins on an Ironing board,
    There's Shaven Havens and even 'the Wookie' (or should that be Ewok), Unique places (I say Unique I've not seen some of them before) IRN BRU ! WHAT THE FUCK (y) ! I've never seen that in a VN (y) Love the stuff, Reading In Scottish.

I don't mind the Slow grind as some peeps call it, If I wanna bash the bishop there's sites for that.

Some may wonder Why If I like it so much I only give it 4 Stars.
    Simple logic, to give the Author 5 Stars would be like saying he doesn't need to improve and will just plod along doing the minimum needed instead of Striving

Per Ardua.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Talmadge

I don't normally give 5 star reviews. There's almost always something I find off with a game. But this one DESERVES 5 stars.
    It has a great story that keeps you guessing.
    It has something for everyone, as well.
    There's young who look young but not too young.
    Old who actually look old.
    Tall. Midget.
    Fat. Thin.
    Big tits, but not overly big. Small tits.
    Many different races and nationalities.
    I do tend to click quickly through the sex scenes just to get on with the story, as most of the time sex scenes don't tell the story. But I don't go so fast as to miss anything.

This Dev knows his or her stuff. Here's to many more great updates!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Donkeyddd

There is a lot of stuff here. A lot.
    You bang your sister, some asians, a midget, the maid etc. etc. whole bunch of ladies and incest too. The story is an absolute mess though I have no idea whats going on. Nothings happening but everythings happening also. Not a clue.

But frankly the 3 out of 5 is a tad bit too low. Its a visual novel theres a lot of good stuff, a lot of pointless fluff too but whatever. Also it takes way too long to get banging with your muscle daughter, also incest is totally accepted in this family but your mom is not allowed to sexing. It is probably explained but I zoned out after a while truth be told. Anyways its not that bad lets be real, you get a bunch of incest sister banging though it is often rather vanilla positions
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Bryannoneil

Shortly really great game if you have extra time to focus on the long and slow story.
    Cons:
    Triple ex may not be the best game if you want fast fap because of the really slow pace story. This game loves to hype plenty of events and possible sexual acts early but it will stupidly long time before the plot has developed it to happen. Also you need to focus hard every single moment because you will not understand this games big plot if you miss information. Also one of the worst things is that this game will make you blueballed alot and it may even get sometimes really frustrating consider game has quite a few hot girls.
    Pros:
    Triple ex has some really hot and interesting characters. Milly may be the most sexiest girl ever alive and there are still plenty of other girls that will make you horny. The story has been really interesting and unique and even though it is slow it will be really rewarding at the end. If the game gets updated a lot this could be one of the greatest I have played in my opinion. It is really great feeling when after all of the blueballing and story developing you get to have sex with the most gorgeous game character Milly.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Porthas

I couldn't relate with any of the characters. I didn't like any of the characters. Everyone was snide and rude with one another. Nobody was loyal. Everyone seemed to be in whatever type of relationship they were in, mainly for whatever sexual gratification they could get out of it.

The overall plot wasn't interesting enough to carry a cast of unlikable characters.

Artwork was just average at best. Sex scenes were not done very well. I can't rate the sound, I usually play VN"s on mute anyway.

If I were the MC, I wouldn't trust anybody. Everyone important in his life has betrayed him on some level, and not casually. He doesn't have any agency to extricate himself from the crappy situation and people he finds himself surrounded by. Instead he has to ignore everyone else's flaws, pretend only his mistakes matter, and plow ahead no matter how isolated he is.

This paints the MC as feckless and weak. If he can't take the reasonable and simple measures any other person could take to make his life better, then his story is of no interest to me.

MC's can of course be flawed, Mary Sue's are boring. But if I'm going to be interested in the story, the protagonist has to have some redeemable characteristics, some agency, some likeability. They can have struggles, but they can't be doormats.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

tatters

Well i would like to start off by saying this wasn't so bad when it started out but as more and more updates was release the less i wanted to play it . That's because when it first started out it had a decent story line and the render didnt look bad at all but the more updates that rolled out the more the story took a hit it was downgrading it and the more characters induce then more it would upset me that everyone was lying to him and his daughter and just like that he forgiving everyone that lied to him just like that was not so good but i was hoping with future updates they would been more options to pick form to turn things in a different path but that never happen so i tried to give one more chance with this latest update but nothing has changed at all so i hope in more updates things will change for the better because like i said the game wasn't bad when i started it so i hope it can get back there with more time.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

BakulaManrique

This game has the tags completely broken: It's a female protagonist game, but being watched through the eyes of your brother.

You do not get to fuck almost anyone your sister, the truly protagonist, hasn't fucked previously.

It's boring, the decision making is completely disappointing, as you always get behind the whims of the true protagonist: your sister.

All your family treats you like a little kid, just because you are a little kid: you behave like nothing matters, doing stupid jokes in moments of seriousness, and only thinking nonsense most of the time. And, in the few ocassions that you get serious and raise your voice, your family shuts you off in favour of your sister.

So, if you want to give it a go, just remember: you are not the protagonist, and it gets dangerously close to NTR(unavoidable) and Femdom terms.

And don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with those... it's just that the tags are misleading, and you will get something you don't feel like playing.

Added review after "suffering" the version 0.17:

The only real playable reason of the game is literally gone now. So the MC now forgives, whether you like it or not, every single person that crossed him in his family. Right there, no fucks given. So, there's no real plot in this game, other than get to see how Deb fucks everything that moves, and to see the MC's little brat pick on her father here and there.

To sum, do yourself a favor: Press the "ignore thread" button on this one, and spend your time on any other VN. I know I'm doing this right now. See ya never, Triple-X-crap!!
  11. 4.00 star(s)

JJDrakken

The story started out interesting, became annoying, then infuriating, but has started moving back to interesting department.

While it was a wild ride up to this point, I have hopes it continues down interesting road.

I like how things are coming about(Some personal issues, but that's because I have specific preference and it's not option we can have in a specific instance)

Other then that, I'm finding the intrigue of the mystery is nice, I just wish more was spent on it, but not as wordy(I don't mind wordy with relationship stuff).

Overall, I feel it's 4 stars because it does offer a lot interesting takes on things, it gives some insights to a potential PTSD behavior of our MC(As someone with that, I can see some attempts be it intentional or not).

If this continues going down the route of story it's on now and not what it was on before Scotland. I'll be ecstatic, though as I've always said before. It's the Author/Creators story and they can do as they please.

If at any point I feel in my opinion that it's gone off the rails for me to the point I become disenchanted with it, I'll adjust my score according.

Update Edit: 4/2/23: Things come around full swing now. I feel writing has gotten better and we are finally starting to see some real story going forward and the MC is starting learn from his idiocy. That's great, I'm looking forward to future content, hopefully not a future regression.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

mastayuzen

Fuck this blue balling game. I rarely write bad reviews but this is game deserves one since it had so much potential to be great but they keep teasing forever until when it happened, it just doesn't excite you anymore. Also so many useless plot twist in the story.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Korac

Excellent game. Great story, great humour and the kinks are a lot of fun. Renders could be a little better, but ecerything else more than makes up for it. Hope the game gets many more updates. Also be interesting to see how the conspiracy plays out.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5088547

This is a VN where the negatives outweigh the positives in my experience.

The main character is such an annoying idiot, it's as if the developer wants you to hate him. Big tough soldier that has the mental capacity of a nerdy teen when dealing with women. As if that's not bad enough, the sister and daughter use him as a verbal punchbag. The sister is a bit rapey in the early sections of the game but was toned down probably due to disgruntled guys playing it.

The story is all over the place and becomes rather tedious. I ended up not actually caring because the whole family are a bunch of sick weirdos.

They should be on a daytime tv show or something.

Visuals are rather plain and to be honest I found most of them just downright ugly. The Asian girl is pretty though.

I felt choices were few and limited, the impression being you are just railroaded down a path without much deviation, which is a shame.

We all can't like every game on here and this was just one I did not enjoy.
    I think it caters more for a smaller select audience and that's fine.
    Unfortunately I cannot recommend it, there are a lot of better ones on this site that cover the same kinks.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

1steverogers

This game is not without its flaws, however in my opinion the Positives Definately outweigh the negatives.

Lets get the Bad out of the way...

CONS
    1) The MC is two faced... Pushover one minute, angry cunt the next...
    2) Some of the characters are not very well designed, Milly's face looks like a dog chewing a wasp for example
    3) The later releases introduces a lot of characters (who of course end up as LIs) too quickly and its hard to follow who is who for a bit

Now... Onto the positives.

PROS
    1) Good story in my opinion, lots of locations... different from a lot of games you find on this site which are all very samy

2) Decent writing... dont get me wrong, there are mistakes and it does get a bit too wordy in parts, however on the whole i enjoyed the writing style, funny in parts, emotional in others

3) Good incest build up... Apart from Deb (and even then they explain the back story) Most LIs in the game there is a little build up... they dont all just jump on his dick after the 1st scene of meeting him

4) Nice mystery setting with some intrigue to the story which i like.

SUMMARY
    This VN is not to everyones tastes and the relative lack of story choices almost makes this a kinetic novel, however its more playable than a lot of games on this site and deserves a higher rating than it currently has imo.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Update from original review. 3/1/2024

There is a ton of content so far.
    The humor is solid, and keeps this VN from dropping in ratings.
    The MC is wishy-washy with pretty much everyone.
    The plot has good points, but then it's squashed after a while.
    The writing is ok, but could be better.
    The characters are a hodgepodge of crazy people

The humor is dark and crude. It keeps things flowing during the boring points of the story.

The MC is both a simp and not a simp at the same time. At points he's lead around by his cock, and other times he's raging out on everyone. Pick a lane already with him.

The plot started off as hunting for your daughter and ex-wife. Then slips into revenge. Then in the blink of an eye, it's thrust into forgiving the family, but still slightly holding on to a small amount of revenge.

The writing is off. Misuse of words cause a double take when reading. Stood is being used throughout the entire novel in the wrong context. It's one of those overused words. Toss in standing every now and again to spice things up.

I've never come across so many mentally unstable characters like this VN. I'm thinking that at least the majority of them have multiple personalities and you never know which ones are showing up.
    The MC is angry, confused, sexually aroused, and then sad and happy all within 3 scenes.
    Deb is a constant pot stirrer. Then gets scolded, only to go right back to doing it all over again. Constant wishy-washy mental gymnastics with her.
    Milly is passive-aggressive. Then for some reason she turns bi curious, and then jumps into be a dom.
    And every one of the women are madly in love with the MC.

At this point I'm just stuck in the story. Not because it's outstanding, but because I've invested so much time with it. It's like you're hoping for another tragic event to happen.

Saying all of that, I do recommend this VN. It does have some interesting aspects, and the humor is petty good. Good luck to Azrayal.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

Nelson4ever

Review for v0.15
    Played for about 5 to 10 minutes of game before quiting and deleting the game . Even with choices there is no freedom to choose path / scenes / LI in this VN , the game literally forces you to play with both choices ending in same dialogues and sex scene is ridiculous . I mean it would have been okay if it was an KN where there is no choices but in this game even with choices player is forced with same dialogue and same H scenes . And a main character who lacks brain in this game when her ex' s lawyer tells that his ex wife is dead his immediate thought is her sexual experiences with her and when it seems like he's angry at a character then next moment he forgets everything and ready to jump in bed with her .
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Thedude715

A game of choices took away your option to choose, I get that having to different paths is a shit ton of more work but the choice the game forced on the player is a deal breaker, was really good up untill then but this totally killed it for me.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

kekerinos

I have played and kept up this game for a long time and I was very torn on how to rate it. One side of me loves the scenes and how hot they are another one absolutely hates some of the characters actions and that almost ruins the game, and another understand their choices even if they are retarded imo. But reflecting on it this game made me feel things, the drama actually grabbed me, when I was mad it wasn't at the game it was at the character and their actions, which is likely what the dev intended. So I can only see it as good writing, a lot more thought has been put into this than I see people giving it credit for. And the ability to punish or forgive some of the transgression done against the mc is definitely welcome. All in all this is a great game if you like soap operas and I guess I do. It's not for everyone but it's for me and I love it.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Larry2000

Don't listen to the negativity and hear me out before you pass judgement!

I don't know what it is. This game hits everything perfectly for me. First of all, it reminds me of how an Incest game is supposed to be done. The best build up in a game was easily 1 and half chapters of the game where you date your daughter, I wonder what it's called... Regardless of what it became (a mess) it really build up an ironclad relationship between both leads. This game does something similar. The only exception being that MC in that game was basically using D's ignorance to sort of groom her while THIS game uses unresolved feelings as catalyst for change. This game has a more pervy feel for how the characters start to interact, however, It still feels innocent and almost standoffish in reality, especially as we find out more about the characters. The MC knows what his relationship to his family (sister) always was and he's resistant to pushing it with Milly (his daughter). It takes a LONG time to get to the "good" points (lots of teasing though ;) ), but at that point his character and hers are so well established that it doesn't feel like it's out of the blue.

If I were to discuss this games greatest accomplishment is that everything feels well earned. All the girls minus maybe Julie (Jules) and Astrid (at first) are autonomous. They do things for themselves, and their relationships feel that it was a mutual choice rather than a fairy tale/magic moment. No one just stumbles on MC's dick and wonders how it's so big... The best side character is Milly's Japanese friend Kinoko? I forget. But she's fantastic and her interactions are always really well written and capture the well earned feeling. Finally, even the one off moments feel this way. I'd say if there were any criticism's I'd make they are: TMI's at times with MC and his father/sister (though it does add a lot of characterization to their characters), Julie's first proper sex scene at the cabin could have been better, and that there are 2 major plot fake outs (Sister in the Hospital and MC running away from Milly). Besides that, I'd say this makes me glad I found this site. It's a little drawn out, and it can be a little unpleasant with MC's sister. She gets better later or on I promise. And god forbid she PAYS for it throughout that I felt sorry for her after a certain point.

On the note of MC's sister, as a trigger warning for Harem fans I'll give you some extra details about it. Spoilers ahead:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My last point is the MC. The best part of him as a character is that he is not a wimpy dude, but also isn't a Alpha jerk bag. He knows when to flex his power and when to relent. His family is a group of tough mother fuckers and he is only one of them. I'm glad he's able to feel like a person with power must understand when to use it. He's accomplished much and saved people's lives but still understands that he's caused just as much heartache for other side through war. He lives with his mistakes and is still sensitive to it. He's flawed and powerful but never feels forced to be either. If Azrayal reads this, I'd like to thank you for creating this. You did a damn fine job and I'm eating it up like candy :D

5/5 If you're a fan of slow build ups with HOT teasing and characters that make sense, but also like characters that make mistakes and pay for their mistakes; an MC that is tough as nails but isn't an asshole; a person that cares for his family, but also cares about himself, if any of this rings any bells, you give this a shot! Also, if you can get to the most recent update... You meet MC's extended family... wow... I've never seen such a hot family; twins, voluptuous women, older, younger, you name it. They are there for the future :love: