VN - Ren'Py - Triple Ex [v0.23] [Azrayal]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Darkman.13

Very basic and linear visual novel. Not many options to select or make decisions. I get it its towards the beginning of the visual novel but the there should be more options and paths. I am not trying to hate it but at its current state its just like any other visual novels with a few sex scenes and fetishes. The story could have been more interesting if it had more depth and background story to it. Hope the first few chapters can be revisited and more options and routes can be added early on. I don't even write reviews but I think it has a lot of potential which can be tapped early and expand more on those routes. For example, whether you want to be in a relationship with your sister so early on or work towards it. Whether you want to go to your daughter, or maybe meet later due to a more complex situation. but these are just my thoughts on what I think could add more depth to a story.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

HoboCop86

When I saw that the 0.1 download was only roughly 112mb I expected a short intro to set the stage. But to my surprise it already has a good amount of content.

The story looks interesting, the girls hot and it has incest (big plus for me right here^^), add some impregnation and this could make his way to my all time favorites =D

The dialect takes a bit to get used to and the animations could use a bit of an upgrade in the future releases, but that seems to be more of a hardware limitation than anything else.

Solid first relase, looking forward to play more in the future! (y)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Shuchetan

Great start. Very natural settings of the plot. Not the best of renders but models are good and animation also needs a lot of work.

The rating is mainly based on the plot/story and potential. Wishing you best of luck for the future and looking forward to future updates.