HTML Completed TripleQ's Escape Game - Study Room Girl [Final] [TripleQ]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
Downloaded from anonfile and windows flagged it as a Trojan "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml"

Last edited:

Bruvskii

Dec 16, 2019
this game HAS to be bugged 90% of the solutions dont make any sense and the hints are useless "oh the drawers sharp corner is exposed maybe i use it to cut the tape on my mouth? mouth use, mouth cut, mouth peel off, corner cut, corner peel off, corner pull nope maybe i use it to cut the rope on my legs legs cut, legs pull, legs spread, legs peel off, also no... my hands? hands cut, hands peel off, hands pull, hands spread, NOTHING is there something else in the room i can click on? no the hints just say "use the corner" so what the fuck. shit game 0/10 literally unplayabe

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
this game HAS to be bugged 90% of the solutions dont make any sense and the hints are useless "oh the drawers sharp corner is exposed maybe i use it to cut the tape on my mouth? mouth use, mouth cut, mouth peel off, corner cut, corner peel off, corner pull nope maybe i use it to cut the rope on my legs legs cut, legs pull, legs spread, legs peel off, also no... my hands? hands cut, hands peel off, hands pull, hands spread, NOTHING is there something else in the room i can click on? no the hints just say "use the corner" so what the fuck. shit game 0/10 literally unplayabe
You usually get two hints. And that's enough to figure out the rest with some thinking and a lot of trying every option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Stop being emo and trying to cut yourself.

In Look Around mode press on You and it will reveal the restraints you need to remove.

Reactions: Doctor Shark
Jan 22, 2018
BDSM involves nudity and torture of sensitive body parts and the game contains neither of the two, so no, there is no sexual content and it fails to be a hentai game
Seems like you're ignoring the 'BD' and only caring about the 'SM', this game contains bondage and there's not a distinct tag for that aside from BDSM

Also nudity is not a requirement of any component of BDSM, especially when there are entire categories of it that use special clothing- are you completely unfamiliar with latex?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes