VN - Ren'Py - Trolley Trouble [v0.19.0] [NTRaction]

1. 3.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

When I first saw this with the palm print on the face, I was like... WTF... it was like an accident... I had to download it just to understand why the kid had the facepalm print on his face.

You have to have two things to play this game; first you have to like NTR. If you don't like NTR , then you might want to consider something else, secondly, you have to have a sense of humor.

I would say, if you don't like NTR and have a sense of humor, then you might be able to give this a try. Essentially, the whole game is about making fun of NTR haters, because everyone is cheating on everyone in this game and the lone NTR hater literally takes it up the bum.

It's meant to be funny but it does, IMO, border on kink shaming, but here is an example. I am a fat guy, and comedians, and society in general, usually poke fun at fat people's expense. I can chose to laugh at the jokes or be angry and I chose to laugh. So, if you are an NTR hater and are good with laughing at yourselves, you will have a good time. If NTR really pisses you off, then you can stop right here.

Anyway, this game is meant to be a fun romp through a totally ridiculous and unbelievable scenario while poking fun at a highly contentious topic. It is not meant to be taken seriously and it even makes fun of itself and frankly, it is making light of the adult VN community as a whole.

I will say, the story is starting to get repetitive and it seems to have lost it's way. I think this would have been better as a short VN and have it wrap up after a few updates. Regardless, buckle up for this one, but go into it knowing it is nothing serious and is supposed to be funny.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Mante21

The game may be fun at first, one off the best troll games out there (I love the joke of the facepalm reactors), but later on it just gets repetitive and kinda annoying. The jokes become boring and not funny, bit forced.

The game startvery well with some choices, but later it became a kinetic novel, and later even worse with a lot of grind to unlock another scene. The story becomes very bad at a certain point…

Perhaps in the future, the game will improve. It has a good foundation to build upon and maybe modify the current state.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

sfoMMA85

I always had been wondering why this game has such a high rating. It seems people understood by now that this might be good for the laughs - but thats all this game has in store.

In the beginning I had high hopes. Great graphics, nice premise, not the standard NTR opening a lot of good humor and irony but after the first releases I came to realize that the author never knew where to go from there. The corruption was totally rushed, the humor got boring and senseless and the whole build up didnt work out and left me very disappointed.

I cant help but think that the dev rushed the game after a well prepared first release. Double disappointment due to raising hopes that were just sweet little lies. Well it shows that humor isnt everything. Maybe the next project is more 'serious' in some important aspects. Good luck though
  4. 2.00 star(s)

King3312

this game is really bad. poor gameplay , all you do is skip to h scene bc story is so bad and nonsense, i mean how the f that the wife cheating in day 2 ( no charater corruption) eventhough they are high bound family before, your option in game doesnt do anything. the only good thing in this game is 3d art
  5. 2.00 star(s)

laser14

Game is way over-rated. Writing is seldom funny, gameplay is grindy, the people who like it are, I assume, just skipping through all the mess to get to the scenes. Even those are repetitive.

Very little that is interesting here. Some interesting ideas, but very poor execution.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

krak0n

Just found this game yesterday and I love it .I was tired of all those blueball simulator artistic VN (yea Im talking about awam). This is the game where I can turn my brain off and fap .Roselyn is Hot af. There are ugly old man, little black dwarf man , 19 years old kid:geek: If u want some romantic love novel, this is not the game for you . If you are looking for a game for quick fap and lil bit of laugh , download this shit. Great job NTRaction , Will wait for the next update.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Pogo123

just played it and even i normally tend to avoid games in honeyselect-quality, i think its quite nice and entertaining. it doesn't take itself seriously with some surprisingly well written english and also some more or less smart but definitely light-hearted humour which doesn't take itself seriously which is a unique and surprisingly nice approach.

its more of a multiple protagonist game and i like that. the center of the game is the redhead milf who looks absolutely HOT and is not only one of the best and hottest honeyselect girls i have seen, but also has the body i wish more games, especially NTR games with old man would use. but its still honeyselect and you have to get used to it in my opinion.
    some ideas are really damn naughty and surprisingly great. just wish some characters would get less or more attention, some would look a bit different, and some scenes would be longer but that means even more work and i personally don't know how much work this game needed to be on this level of quality.

Pros:
    + hot, well shaped milf
    + NTR
    + old man and midget
    + voyeurism + ntr very hot combo
    + nice english
    + animations
    + humour
    + TITSUCKING (very important for me :p)

Cons:
    - honeyselect is a hit and miss for me personally and even the milf looks really great you see the restricted quality in other characters
    - the midget* guy could be way uglier or at least older looking like the old friend/brother of the cunning doctor
    - its implied that she will get a sign above her pussy and i don't like that "fertility sign" other hentai games/comics uses... she looks already fertility enough in my opinion
    (- some scenes could be longer)
    - too much focus on the boy with the glasses (i hoped she would ride the boys father george but maybe in another update)
    - missing choices/unavoidable paths
    (- unnecessary repeat of scenes feels a bit like a grind but its still in a okay volume)

*regarding the midget i wish he would be less muscualr, with a bigger nose and maybe not that dark skinned but i like he is hairy and plays a "baby".

i like the built up with the old doctor. i also like you have some choices but sometimes the choices are missing in more important parts like... even i kinda like the midget scenes they are kinda unavoidable (at least thats my experience) also the scenes with her husband i personalyl don't need and would like to skip (one scenes for character built up is understandable and would be enough in my opinion) i personally don't need scenes with any other person except the lovely milf roslyn - and that at best with as many different guys as possible (maybe more different midgets, old man or whatever) it seems its too late to change the look of the black midget now which is kinda sad for me personally. otherwise a really entertaining and solid game.

sidenote: could be a great base for a dragonball game where the busty milf is android18 or chichi, the old doc is doctor gero, george is master roshi, the midget is oolong and so on. just a idea which game into my mind while playing.

i don't know how long updates take but i hope not too long cause overall i really enjoyed it.

milf 10/10, graphics 6.5/10, story 5/10 (since its intended to be light-hearted and more silly) otherwise the ranking here would maybe be lower, kinkfactor 9/10, characterlook beside the milf is a 4/10 for me personally, game overall is a 6.5 maybe 7 out of 10 at the moment but as many wrote it still has big potential and air upwards.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Initially the game starts in funny and interesting way, but not letting go of jokes and not developing any sensible plot or story eliminates the excitement, the jokes become boring and not funny, bit forced.

The repetitive grinding to unlock another scene is bit annoying as well, having some filler scenes would work much better for visual novel, was bit annoyed that is forced on you (At least hints highlight that fact).

Overall average game, which could be much more, I think the setting is right and the renders are good, but lacks some flavour in plot/story.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

ScrewMe

This game was clearly intended as lighthearted NTR-type of game, but it could be so much more.

Roslyn is hot. Like really, add some pubic hair and you've got 10/10 MILF type which you can insert into any kind of NSFW game. That's one big plus.

Now with minuses. Jokes, jokes, jokes. It may be fun at first, but later on it just gets repetitive and kinda annoying.

Gameplay - ok, so we have kinetic novel in here. Cool with that. But still, to see the scenes, you've gotta grind the choices and at the end of the day, a lot of people may forget which branch they haven't tried yet. Lighting an option which was chosen earlier could be great solution.

Characters: as hot as Roslyn is, she goes full slut way too soon. Like, one night and transformation from decent wife into insatiable slut kills the motto.

I'd love to see this dev try and put up a decent, serious story from any(corruption/NTR/vanilla) angle, vause he's got it good with visuals and looks. And writing is good at times despite joke attempt at every corner.

Solid 3/5
  10. 2.00 star(s)

PatrickJ

V 0.6.0 review -
    Started out promising 5 star game with trolling charecters and interesting fun concept and even though initial versions had some choices later it became a kinetic novel and later it became even worse with a sort of grind like mechanism with VN choices where you have to repeat same thing to progress . Though the renders are not top level and the models are okay , loved it fun for NTR in the game but after sometime it becomes boring with no story to follow and now i'm just just content with giving 2 stars , 1 star is for Rosalyn model and 1 star for initial fun i had while playing .
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Exanadae

This game is just bad. There's one joke, and the joke is kind of funny, and then you get the joke and you ask "what's next" and the answer is the same joke.

Download it for the joke, enjoy the joke, be done with it.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

BulliThulli

This game is freakin' awesome and hilarious. The plot and story are top notch, even though the baby with the mustache is a bit creepy. The main character is seriously struggling with NTRphobia and it's intense, Please end his sufferings :devilish::sneaky:(y).
    I felt the graphics are not that great for current when i compare to other games but the models look great, especilly rosylin, but for some reason not enough people know about this game. It's seriously underrated.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Uncommon Sense

Pros:
    Roselyn

Cons:
    Too much satire
    Shag
    Peter
    Rolley
    The story.

Satire is fine is when a right dosage of it but too much of anything ruins everything. When your whole story derives around clichés about a certain popular forum *Wink* you have nothing as far as a story goes. It's to sum it up an attempt at comedy with lewd actions involved. You have Rolley who is this parody of some bad movie I think I saw back in high school. A guy with a face-palm on his face that acts like he's short of a few chromosomes, it's just nonsense.

Add that to repetitive gameplay and clicking on the same choices over and over again with little changes and it's a face-palm to players.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Gojii

Grindy and mediocre attempt at the "Little Man" movie as an H game. Also incorrect tagging. Dev clearly states its NTR and doesnt appropriately tag it for those who wish to avoid. Not worth the time downloading, let alone playing. Hundreds of games on the site alone for people who enjoy NTR and do not more worth your time.

Also fairly obvious racist overtones are part of the game's theme if youre one of the people where that's "problematic"/offensive for you.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

PUPIL

A good start, I like this genre of visual novels, the touch of humor also seems good to me, the main female character looks good. But I would have preferred if the main female character had not been corrupted so fast.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

tetreb

Good game, worth playing. The developer is on a good path, so keep up with good work.
    Parody, NTR, big boobs, big ass, everything you need is in this game.
    From this couple of scenes, it looks like it has huge potential
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Flynn974

Not much content for now, but it looks nice. I'm not a big fan of the genre but the models look great. The idea is fresh (I guess it's partly copied from the movie Little Man, which I don't mind). There's obviously a lot of effort put in this game, I wish you best of luck, dev.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

bluerubber

only played for 5 minutes and it's already one of the best troll games out there...broken engrish and all! I'm dying laughing at the content because it's so true!! I've been on f95 for years and I can't think of a game I actually spent the time to write a review, but 5 minutes got me to log in and make it so!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

carloavis

first of all i did enjoy playing this, t doesn't has't a lot of scenes yet, and kind of doth feel liketh th're isn't much depth to charact'rs but this is mine own opinion, i liketh at which hour charact'rs has't souls and kind of realistic. I wouldst liketh to playeth this game with m're scenes
  20. 5.00 star(s)

GemKiller

this game is fucking hilarious!!!!'
    the first game I've seen to make a direct f95zone culture reference trolling the facepalm reactors haha+ the scenes were good
    I enjoyed the models and playing it a lot
    good job dev can't wait for the future updates.