Walkthrough mod for Trouble at Home Ep3 v1.0​

Updated: 2024-03-26
Game/Creator: Trouble at Home - CoolKittyRhymes - -
Modder: ChummyChonka
Mod Version: 0.4
Game Version: Ep.3 v1.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -

If you encounter any issues please message me directly on here. Thanks!

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Ah, this looks like it will be FAR more helpful than the Universal Mod I was going to use. Awesomeness, thank you so very much for this!!!

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
when you're in the clothing store with emily and the mod offers you choices to buy both dresses it works later for the foreign girl, you take her dress to her. But it isn't working for Emily's dress when you pick the buy both mod choice. Later on it is calling for the bought Emily's dress variable and it says false. Maybe because it was on the Emily bonus scene, maybe you didn't set the bought both variable there? There never was a scene of mc giving her the dress, is there one without the WT if you pick buy emilys dress option?

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
when you're in the clothing store with emily and the mod offers you choices to buy both dresses it works later for the foreign girl, you take her dress to her. But it isn't working for Emily's dress when you pick the buy both mod choice. Later on it is calling for the bought Emily's dress variable and it says false. Maybe because it was on the Emily bonus scene, maybe you didn't set the bought both variable there? There never was a scene of mc giving her the dress, is there one without the WT if you pick buy emilys dress option?
Same issue

puneet086fguuh

Feb 7, 2023

Overview:
Walkthrough mod for Trouble at Home Ep2 v.0.26​

Updated: 2023-06-09
Mod Version: 0.2
Game Version: Ep.2 v1.0 Full

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

Best

ChummyChonka

Aug 17, 2017
Sorry for taking so long. I was relying on the notifications here too much. I did in fact miss that in the bonus scenes. I updated the mod to fix that.
Please don't hesitate from messaging me directly with any issues. I'll try to fix them quickly :)

Legendx69

Jul 2, 2022

Overview:
Walkthrough mod for Trouble at Home Ep2 v.0.26​

Updated: 2023-06-09
Mod Version: 0.2.1
Game Version: Ep.2 v1.0 Full

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

If you encounter any issues please message me directly on here. Thanks!
Please update

Jun 16, 2023
Fairly certain it should work now, maybe some incompatibility with an older save?
I am doing a new playthrough and there's like one scene where I encounter it. It just changes wording there's no renders missing or anything. Basically, when MC is talking to Emily poolside and you do Emily side story where she is talking to Jess, her dress variable is set to False for some reason (saw it in URM), it just changes the wording but it didn't affect anything else as far as I know (earlier scenes do work tho in the mall where we buy it for her).

Edit: there's also scene in ep 3 where Eva is reading her book in her new dress but her variable is set to False so it makes it look like she bought it.

(Love your mod btw so much easier than just relying on Urm so thank you so much!!)

Last edited:

ChummyChonka

Aug 17, 2017
Oh god. I finally figured it out. I assumed it would package all script files into that one scripts.rpa file, but that is not the case for the bonus scenes. This is why it was working just fine when I was testing it, but it did not work with a regular modded version of the game.
Unfortunately this also means the mod is getting quite a bit bigger since those bonus files also include all the images for the bonus scenes. At least it should now be FINALLY working. Sorry folks, that's on me!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Thanks for the wt-mod. Also, is the purple text the recommended path choice? (Just wondering if there is more meaning to the purple text choices.) Regards.

screenshot0001.png

Hmm...In this image (below), if you take the Monika (purple) choice, MC insults Vicky. (And...why would want to do that, if I'm building a harem of hot girls? :unsure: ) And, so...is this a pick one or the other girl moment? (Where a player can only choose one girl's path out of the two...? If that is true, it's a shame...I like it when a title offers the choice to have a "got to catch them all" path.)

Also, what does confidence point choices mean to the story paths, or the main character? (Does MC become a chad, or worse...an overly dominate douche bag, treating girls like shit?)

screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

s.freud

Jan 18, 2021
If you want to take a look at my mod with "Cheat: Both/All" Options (for Ep2v1.0 Full, I'm waiting for Ep3 Full)
I would be happy, if ChummyChonka wants to take these features in his WTmod, so noone is missing a scene!

Reactions: 1010691010