Mod Ren'Py Trouble at Home - Walkthrough Mod [Ep.3 v1.0] [ChummyChonka]

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
When I extract the mod files and put them to game folder and overwrite. Then trying to launch game, nothing happens.. And trying to do in Mac.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When I extract the mod files and put them to game folder and overwrite. Then trying to launch game, nothing happens.. And trying to do in Mac.
Maybe you should see what version this mod is for, and what version is posted on site. If that's not clear enough, it's not updated for the newest version.

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Maybe you should see what version this mod is for, and what version is posted on site. If that's not clear enough, it's not updated for the newest version.
OH dam. I just look at the title and there was same version number. Okay lets wait a little bit..

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
...and he's down...
OH dam. I just look at the title and there was same version number. Okay lets wait a little bit..
..No , Wait, he's back up again...
well folks, we owe him for taking one for the team, thanks nimsen

ChummyChonka

Aug 17, 2017
I just want to say your dedication is impressive. Within 8 hours, you completed the update for a game that is not necessarily the most popular. I think I speak for many saying that your efforts are appreciated.
I'd be faster if the early portions of the game wouldn't change, but there are always small changes throughout all of it with every version. Feels like a dick move to disregard all those, but that means I have to go through manually each time, which takes longer the longer the game becomes xD

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Thanks for the wt-mod. Also, is the purple text the recommended path choice? (Just wondering if there is more meaning to the purple text choices.) Regards.

View attachment 3099398

Hmm...In this image (below), if you take the Monika (purple) choice, MC insults Vicky. (And...why would want to do that, if I'm building a harem of hot girls? :unsure: ) And, so...is this a pick one or the other girl moment? (Where a player can only choose one girl's path out of the two...? If that is true, it's a shame...I like it when a title offers the choice to have a "got to catch them all" path.)

Also, what does confidence point choices mean to the story paths, or the main character? (Does MC become a chad, or worse...an overly dominate douche bag, treating girls like shit?)

View attachment 3100155
I just got to this and I don't understand it too, why is insulting a good thing?

ChummyChonka

Aug 17, 2017
I just got to this and I don't understand it too, why is insulting a good thing?
It does not make a big difference either way. Apologizing gives you +1 with Vicky, insulting her gives you +1 with Monika since she finds it hot. No other effect as for now.
Though I can agree that not insulting her might simply feel more natural. I'll change this particular option for the next update.