Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
Trouble Comes Twice
is an upcoming LGBT-friendly slice-of-life visual novel under development by indie developers Foxglove Games, featuring GxG/GxB/BxB romance options. A Kickstarter campaign to fund the game is currently live . If successful, the full game will be released in Summer 2021.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-02
Release Date: 2023-07-01
Developer: Foxglove Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Full
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(Demo): - - - -

Thank you Makijo for sharing the game

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Like any other not-so-rational person, the twins decide to turn it into a competition.
My guys, that sounds to me like an excuse to alternate MALE and FEMALE HOOKERS and start a foursome,

the art style looks slick, but nscred.jpg , to me, that's the same as spending 100$ on a hooker and asking her for a kiss.

789499_4.jpg

lol

Last edited:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Change the description to Fraternal twins. As others have pointed out, identical twins are always the same sex. The art looks pretty, but there's not much content here. Very short demo with no real choices. Very pretty images tho, but no sexual content for those interested. Has potential.

Reactions: Ullubu

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
As others have pointed out, identical twins are always the same sex.
but the conditions resulting in exceptions are that invoking one of those would be an exercise in pure, gratuitous special snowflakery.

huledyuu

Feb 16, 2018
There's a "create a date" tier which allows people to suggest an idea and creators will do that, and there's "Suggestive content is OK, but NSFW is not" line in there. Sadly, that's locked behinf KS-exclusive of the game(50$). Maybe someone from here will pledge for that?
I did back for the Deluxe version, but I simply lack the funds for anything higher.

jayan13

Jan 18, 2019
>No option to have both twins double team some romance option

Goddamnit, my biggest fetish is once again denied