Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Fishing on Tumblr for support, that tells a lot about the intentions and future quality.
I see a lot of dumb comments but this is award worthy.

Tumblr is still a big platform and devs like to drum up support, even AAA devs use it.

Developers, especially indie ones, use whatever platforms they have available to advertise. That's just common sense. Think before you type absolute nonsense.

Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
I love that the protagonist (at least the one I will be playing, Hazel) actually has a spine and can be a bit of a bitch. I do not know why effectively all visual novels have the most spineless submissive protagonists.

meadwong

Jul 7, 2018
I really love this game even there is no sexual content.
They release a new demo here:
Hope you can enjoy.

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
I love that the protagonist (at least the one I will be playing, Hazel) actually has a spine and can be a bit of a bitch. I do not know why effectively all visual novels have the most spineless submissive protagonists.
the new trend is to have bitch mc's now

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Can an admin remove the "Abandoned" in the tags, please? The game is scheduled for Q2 2023.
The abandoned tag is based off of communication between the dev, and this site, from what I understand. There are games I've followed for a couple years that coninuously get updates, but the F95 threads are tagged as abandoned. Just have to go to other sites to download the updates.

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
I would have loved it if more visual novels have dialogue options that gradually shaped the mc's characters. Like they become sassier and bolder if we pick audacious dialogue options, submissive when we pick shier options, or somewhere in between. I don't normally enjoy playing as bitchy characters, but I also like an mc that is not a complete doormat

Last edited: