3.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Sep 12, 2021
A

Any recommendations?
It really depends on what you're looking for. There's no easy answer really. It's like somebody asking for a book recommendation? Ok, but I don't know what that person likes. I also don't know how much time he's willing to invest in one.

Do you want a massive intricate love story that will remain with you for a long time? Try White Album 2.

Do you want to cry your eyeballs out? Try Kana Okaeri.

Do you want a slice of life story with cute waifus? Try Friend To Lover or Making Lovers.

Do you want a fucked up love triangle with animation and tons of choices? Try School Days.

Do you want a fantasy epic that centers around massive mammaries? Try the Funbag Fantasy series.

Do you want femdom? Try the Nope Nope Nurses series.

Do you want a mix between VN and RPG? Try the Rance series.

Do you want fucked up fetishes and hardcore sex? Try Armored Knight Iris or Space Pirate Sara or any other Lilith game.

• Love
Reactions: Alluantu

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
It really depends on what you're looking for. There's no easy answer really. It's like somebody asking for a book recommendation? Ok, but I don't know what that person likes. I also don't know how much time he's willing to invest in one.

Do you want a massive intricate love story that will remain with you for a long time? Try White Album 2.

Do you want to cry your eyeballs out? Try Kana Okaeri.

Do you want a slice of life story with cute waifus? Try Friend To Lover or Making Lovers.

Do you want a fucked up love triangle with animation and tons of choices? Try School Days.

Do you want a fantasy epic that centers around massive mammaries? Try the Funbag Fantasy series.

Do you want femdom? Try the Nope Nope Nurses series.

Do you want a mix between VN and RPG? Try the Rance series.

Do you want fucked up fetishes and hardcore sex? Try Armored Knight Iris or Space Pirate Sara or any other Lilith game.
That makes sense. My bad for not specifying but nice to see there are so many variations. I mean I guess usually light hearted stuff with multiple routes. Personally I've tried Making Lovers and other otome games usually all light hearted stuff. Pretty fun.
Um very hardcore stuff like lilith games are interesting I suppose for... different reasons. But usually they lack a lot of choices.

Like idk I can watch walkthroughs of a lot of these games but playing them for myself always felt a little boring. It's weird. I think a game that I used to play when I was younger was some flash game version of love hina on Y8. Which I can't remember too well but it felt a lot more open-ended in what you could do. Story structure is nice but usually I like more interactive stuff.

LoliLord142

Oct 16, 2020
Can someone give me a save file after the first scene? :((

My game keeps Crash when it goes into the first Scene :(

TroubleDays.1D9E2F2ECADE5E0.crash.dmp

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes