2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
B4Black69 I think you should create a new forum for this project. That way it will come up on the front page as you release updates and get some more following.

Also... how can we be sure you are not just Cloudlet on an alt account? You have the closest looking models to the original I have seen on here lol

Reactions: hmmboy22 and KGN121

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
B4Black69 I think you should create a new forum for this project. That way it will come up on the front page as you release updates and get some more following.

Also... how can we be sure you are not just Cloudlet on an alt account? You have the closest looking models to the original I have seen on here lol
I will think about it (y), Just need a little bit more time to clean all stuffs and release this first version.

As for Cloudlets version, nothing can beat it man :D ... it was really standing out . Not saying I will not pursue his quality or creating excuse of any sort (y), Just need to work more to reach that benchmark.

Not Cloudlet's alias haha ... Lets say a wannabe game dev from Mother India (put that Indian TV opera meme here - dramatic screen effects).
Thanks man (y).

oscar9891

Apr 5, 2018
I Understand, the lips can be worked out. I Just find that nude lips more appealing in home, but I get your point.

you can make it so that she changes her appearance in the presence of the boy, not only the outfit but also makeup etc. At first when hubby is at work and later when he is home also (for example: husband comes home earlier from work and sees his wife in a different, bolder version: skimpy clothes, strong makeup) and he start to worry that she dolled herself up when he is not home

Reactions: RJKZ4343

DJP18

Dec 3, 2021
Hello Mr. Black, do you think you have the update for these days? I like how the progress is going

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
you can make it so that she changes her appearance in the presence of the boy, not only the outfit but also makeup etc. At first when hubby is at work and later when he is home also (for example: husband comes home earlier from work and sees his wife in a different, bolder version: skimpy clothes, strong makeup) and he start to worry that she dolled herself up when he is not home
We can do that later into the game I guess as Stats increases (y)

Reactions: BigIrishLug

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Hello Mr. Black, do you think you have the update for these days? I like how the progress is going
Yes will update on release date ... I was trying to release this month, lets see. Have to do my Main work too, some times I get busy on that. But with progress I feel confident. If I can't finish till the evening of that day, I can finish up 2 main events and release it , have good amount of CG's for those events.

spalek

Mar 25, 2018
I wonder why cloudlets Milf seems more realistic, its because of programs that he was making it or it really depends on skills of developer, i dont say your milf version is bad but like u said in comments his renders was better im just asking why:unsure:

Reactions: macacodocrime

DJP18

Dec 3, 2021
Yes will update on release date ... I was trying to release this month, lets see. Have to do my Main work too, some times I get busy on that. But with progress I feel confident. If I can't finish till the evening of that day, I can finish up 2 main events and release it , have good amount of CG's for those events.
tks, Mr Black

Reactions: B4Black69

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
I wonder why cloudlets Milf seems more realistic, its because of programs that he was making it or it really depends on skills of developer, i dont say your milf version is bad but like u said in comments his renders was better im just asking why:unsure:
Well realistic, just visually will depend more upon the setting and lights, plus the skin of the model and model itself ( This model I got from this forum itself), That I can get with tweaking.. Meaning as a standalone image I can make renders which looks little bit better ...

But what I think exceptional in Cloudlets version was, how realistic the expressions and behaviour between character felt, that is purely skill, you got to play around with lots of elements. Plus his skill with Zbrush was great, to create morphs of body and cloths.

One other important stuff regarding realism is the cloths that model wear. If the models breast increases you have this issue with cloths in Daz3d where it conforms around breast area exactly the shape of breast, which looks similiar plastic action figure model, very bad, really unpleasant for me. There are lots of technique you can use to solve this issue, like projection morphs and stuffs. what I do is create morphs using Zbrush to fit the body as naturally as possible. In Cloudlets version also you can see how cloths fit great with body.