3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Good good good. I thought I was dead. Forgiveness. I never saw your videos again. After that video of Jess and Danny in the bedroom, did you make another one? You had the audacity to end the video right at the part where she was finally going to sit on Danny.
You know Jakers15@, that omission of the act of penetration was deliberate.
Like you, I was a big fan of the original game made by Cloudlet, with whom I once had an exchange of opinions and managed to draw his attention to our Fan art!!
Coudlet disappeared and while some prophets of doom said he died in the war, I always maintained that he was vacationing at Hawai!
Well, it seems I was always right as it turned out recently!
When I made the video, it was with the intention of reminding Cloudlet that he still had work to do and therefore leaving the unfolding of the story up to him.

Last edited:

ShinyRock_Productions

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2022
1. You need a pc with at least 16bg ram, graphics card with 7gb or more VRAM or you can alternatively use runpod.io (paid by the hour)
2. Install stable diffusion (there are a lot of youtube videos on the topic)
3. Learn how to use it and how to use LORA models with it.
4. Enjoy
Just for reference, what types of AI images are being classified right now?

1 - text instruction to the AI to make images

2 - seed image to the AI to make images

Is this the 2 types? What are the types?

Sam60

Dec 20, 2017
You know Sam60, the only thing I think is missing to be a perfect video edit is to add movement to the cell phone shot when Jessica is moving the hand holding hers! Excellent job!
Hmm. Maby when i have some time to kill i will give it a shot. I am not that experienced with video editing so its a bit of a hassle to get the results i want.

Since we are on that topic here is failed video from the previous edit i am going to delete. Might as well post it here.

Last edited: