2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

vulcan88

Nov 28, 2021
hey brothers,

how did you use the 200plusfaceandhead morhps to get her face right?

appreciate the answer.

im a big fan of original game

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
It's going to take a while, as I haven't had the opportunity to work on it!
Wow...I've been watching u this whole time termi and seeing u growing this good I must say, you're down bad as the rest of us eager for an update..I remember the first day u hop onto this thread randomly asking for updates and yet here u are now bringing us a brink of hope in the absence of cloud..keep it up bro please tag me when ur vid is ready..all this pics ur showing mannn u owe me a vid ggs brother take care

• Love
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Wow...I've been watching u this whole time termi and seeing u growing this good I must say, you're down bad as the rest of us eager for an update..I remember the first day u hop onto this thread randomly asking for updates and yet here u are now bringing us a brink of hope in the absence of cloud..keep it up bro please tag me when ur vid is ready..all this pics ur showing mannn u owe me a vid ggs brother take care
Thanks for the comment!
It's good to know that there are people who appreciate our work!
It's quite motivating!
The colleagues here are equally good artists and Mr. Black is doing an excellent job!
During the week I work at night in my job, so it's doubly tiring and when the weekend arrives, I lose a few 16 hours to make the animation and the remaining time is to be able to render what sometimes takes 2 or more days and that's why The videos take a long time to make!
During the week I have no chance to do anything other than render!
Thanks again and I hope everyone enjoys the video when it's complete!

Health and peace!