3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Ok, I'm going to say something that a lot of people want to know, but don't have the courage to do! Where are the Terminatorgames? He died? Was he kidnapped? Did he join the army? Did Have you become a millionaire? Did he start a family? Someone give me an answer. He disappeared. I can't be without him, I'm emotionally dependent on that red skull.

In the past I said that Cloudlet was terminatorgames. It was just a fake account. You made fun of me, laughed at my comment, but it seems that with time everything I said is becoming true. I'm worried and going crazy with your absence.

9pK.gif

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Ok, I'm going to say something that a lot of people want to know, but don't have the courage to do! Where are the Terminatorgames? He died? Was he kidnapped? Did he join the army? Did Have you become a millionaire? Did he start a family? Someone give me an answer. He disappeared. I can't be without him, I'm emotionally dependent on that red skull.

In the past I said that Cloudlet was terminatorgames. It was just a fake account. You made fun of me, laughed at my comment, but it seems that with time everything I said is becoming true. I'm worried and going crazy with your absence.

View attachment 3834292
Well, it all started with me!
I asked Termi on progress of his video and he replay. Then some ASSHOLE reported him for breaking rules, like promothing him self on fun art thread. I don't know how that person got that idea since he/Termi never asked for a single dime. Geuss asshole got jelouse of him and fun base. Termi was here a couple of times saying if his post don't get back will stop. Simple as that. Mine posts got delited as well. Just look one post above you and you'll get who that ass is

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019

View attachment 3834292
Oh Jakers15@, I have no way to deceive you!
You're absolutely right, I'm CLOUDLET and I finally had some time to work on "True Bond" so wait for another update to arrive soon!

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Well, it all started with me!
I asked Termi on progress of his video and he replay. Then some ASSHOLE reported him for breaking rules, like promothing him self on fun art thread. I don't know how that person got that idea since he/Termi never asked for a single dime. Geuss asshole got jelouse of him and fun base. Termi was here a couple of times saying if his post don't get back will stop. Simple as that. Mine posts got delited as well. Just look one post above you and you'll get who that ass is

This is very sad! It was a lot of fun with all of us commenting on the game and bringing in fanart. I remember a user, I always forget his name, who wrote a funny story about David, Jessica, Danny, Dinosaurs and Gorillas, but unfortunately his post was also deleted.

rules insane, terminatorgames should open an account on Twitter and start his work there, on discord too, but like it or not, here on site 95 was the place where everyone gathered to discuss True Bond;

User12332

Nov 5, 2023
This is very sad! It was a lot of fun with all of us commenting on the game and bringing in fanart. I remember a user, I always forget his name, who wrote a funny story about David, Jessica, Danny, Dinosaurs and Gorillas, but unfortunately his post was also deleted.

rules insane, terminatorgames should open an account on Twitter and start his work there, on discord too, but like it or not, here on site 95 was the place where everyone gathered to discuss True Bond;
Yeah... Terminatorgames should set up his own thread on f95.
Hell... This post will probably get deleted too.