3D-Daz Fan Art True Bond Art Assets & Fan Art

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Hello BigIrishLug and community!
Thanks for the great job finding all those the outfits!
I'd like to be more accurate in what I'm going to post, but unfortunately I'm afraid none of the assets are really the real thing!
But I got a huge approximation to the original, so it's up to you!

Danny 1st outfit
MEGA Wardrobe SuperJeans
MEGA Wardrobe Wide Neck Shirt

Option 1: AS Shoes

Option 2: Hightops

In order for the renders to come out with the best adjustments to the clothes, I recommend that you change the character's resolution (Danny) to BASE RESOLUTION!

View attachment 1444302 View attachment 1444303
Actually I think you are spot on since it looks like Cloudlet likes to stick with Daz3D.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I expect at some point something to develop involving the teacher at school...
Also hubby is on the fast track to getting shota-cucked, with the shota actually having to expend minimal effort...

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
WOW. Are all the animation rendering done in DAZ itself?
Hi, good night Sam60!
Yes, everything I render is done in Daz!
When you make a still image, it's a good idea to look for the best quality and let it run until the end, which can take a lot of time.
But when I make an animation, I lower the characters' resolution to level 3 and I only use about 250 iterations, entering the denoiser in iteration 230!
The image comes out completely clean but loses a lot of details, but as it's for an animation, it fits perfectly!
In the end, each frame of the animation only takes about 2 minutes to make!
Denoiser is a powerful tool that we can use in certain circumstances, but there is always a price to pay for its use!
But there are some little tricks we can use to overcome the loss of image quality!
Are you familiar with Denoiser?
If you want more information, send me a private message, and I'll be happy to explain what you need!