2D 3D-Daz 3D-Blender Fan Art AI True Bond Art Assets, Fan Art, And Skills Discussion

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
First of all, thanks stonewaars man for the suggestions and a great story line, really appreciate it (y).

So Here is the update, the rendering is going well, and I think I'll release may be version 0.1 With complete events of that day (will be a good amount of CG), with some interesting scenarios,( thanks to stonewaars) and some game improvements.

Have to manage between work and this project, so it'll take a little time. not a lot I guess.

I will update here, with dev updates and Teasers

63.jpg

68.jpg
74.jpg 76.jpg

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
First of all, thanks stonewaars man for the suggestions and a great story line, really appreciate it (y).

So Here is the update, the rendering is going well, and I think I'll release may be version 0.1 With complete events of that day (will be a good amount of CG), with some interesting scenarios,( thanks to stonewaars) and some game improvements.

Have to manage between work and this project, so it'll take a little time. not a lot I guess.

View attachment 2215631

View attachment 2215635
View attachment 2215637 View attachment 2215638
Keep up the great work!

aleff

Jun 6, 2017

View attachment 2215631

View attachment 2215635
dude! share your patreon o something else, i want to support this!!!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017

View attachment 2215631

View attachment 2215635
Thank you for the status update. Look forward to it and wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: B4Black69

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
Thanks ... Not yet man ... I will think of adding a Subscribstar when scale increases and I release the first version ... So that members will have much more clearer picture
Thanks for doing this!!! Looking forward to support on any platform you choose, in the mean time I'll get you a coffee from the link in the game

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
Thanks for doing this!!! Looking forward to support on any platform you choose, in the mean time I'll get you a coffee from the link in the game
Thanks ... Not yet man ... I will think of adding a Subscribstar when scale increases and I release the first version ... So that members will have much more clearer picture
I just tied to make a payment but sold something about a clone card bot allowed in India, is there another say to send a support?

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
I just tied to make a payment but sold something about a clone card bot allowed in India, is there another say to send a support?
I deactivated the Stripe account connection, may be that is causing issue with Policies in my Country.
Try a small amt ... Anyways thanks man ... No issue if it doesn't happen.
I will update here later when I increases the scale and CG amt.

For your coffee, take this:
1.jpg

And this

KittenNightWear.png

See you ... (y)

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
Yes, that's the end of demo ... This was mainly to show how I reimagined the game in interactive modal ... I'm working on few more scenes .. will add all, with improvements from the feed back
It would be great if you could do this in a new topic other than this one, and set up a substar subscription.

critkal

Feb 8, 2021
Where can i follow this new version releases? Only in this topic?

You are doing great, just wish the game had unlimited save slots like usual novel games!! Ty....

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
It would be great if you could do this in a new topic other than this one, and set up a substar subscription.
Started with a tribute of small CG to Cloudlet, ended up working on a fully scripted scene and a game. Will surely add it and update my account, since the task will be heavy working on scripted scenes ... will update (y).

I will release a Subscribtar acct when the amount CG's are higher and game content is good enough.