3D-Daz Fan Art True Bond Art Assets & Fan Art

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Thanks for the kind words. I've toyed around doing some True Bond fan art in the past and some animations but I can't seem to get Danny to look like he does in the game. At least not to my liking. And the animations are pretty barebones compared to Terminatorgames stuff.
View attachment 3563854 View attachment 3563857
Oh shit. This even seems like a canonical event from the main game. I can perfectly visualize this image as being official in the game. Make more stories, as many here say, the most exciting part of the game is a narrative behind each scene. The more provocations, the better.

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017
Broo, please make a short tutorial about this AI engine (i believe you are using stable diffusion) they are soooo good!
I am ussing the AutismMix SDXL model (you can get it on civitai) and trained my own Lora for jessica on that model, the face and eyes are a little bit wonky but I was too lazy to fix it, at least the body parts look ok.

There is no such thing as "AI spam" creating AI images takes a lot of time, experimentation, money and skill, it's not like I just use one reference image of jessica, type in some prompt and go drink coffee until it makes tons of good images.

Mansema

Mar 10, 2019
another one where she looks amazing. and speaking for myself, more interested in what she looks like than Danny being spot on :) Any chance you would share your .duf of her?
I'd like to get Danny as close as possible if I can. As far as the .duf, she's the exact same as what's posted at the beginning of the thread. The only difference is I'm not using the iray shaders. I'm using PBR.
Oh shit. This even seems like a canonical event from the main game. I can perfectly visualize this image as being official in the game. Make more stories, as many here say, the most exciting part of the game is a narrative behind each scene. The more provocations, the better.
That's my intention with most of the fan art that I do. Typically I try to make it feel like it's a natural extension of the actual game. Sometimes when I'm playing a game I'll wish a scene went a different direction or went a bit further. Or the game will have a reoccurring event, like Jessica going to Danny's room before bed, but right when things start to get really interesting the game abruptly ends or the dev never takes it any further. So I'll use those scenarios for inspiration.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I'd like to get Danny as close as possible if I can. As far as the .duf, she's the exact same as what's posted at the beginning of the thread. The only difference is I'm not using the iray shaders. I'm using PBR.

That's my intention with most of the fan art that I do. Typically I try to make it feel like it's a natural extension of the actual game. Sometimes when I'm playing a game I'll wish a scene went a different direction or went a bit further. Or the game will have a reoccurring event, like Jessica going to Danny's room before bed, but right when things start to get really interesting the game abruptly ends or the dev never takes it any further. So I'll use those scenarios for inspiration.
Hello Mansema!
This statement from you in your last post interests me a lot!
You say you are using PBR, is it OCTANE or Filament?

Mansema

Mar 10, 2019
Hello Mansema!
This statement from you in your last post interests me a lot!
You say you are using PBR, is it OCTANE or Filament?
No. I'm using the default Nvidia Iray renderer in Daz. However, I have used OCTANE in the past. I was an early supporter of it before they priced themselves out of my range and started charging more and more with every major revision of the software.

I probably should have been more clear. There are two different types of skin shaders that are typically distributed with Daz figures. There's the original Iray Uber and the newer PBRSkin. They're both technically PBR shaders. I converted Jessica's character over to use the PBRSkin shader. That's what I meant by saying I'm using PBR and not Iray which was probably too ambiguous on my part. Sorry for the confusion.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
No. I'm using the default Nvidia Iray renderer in Daz. However, I have used OCTANE in the past. I was an early supporter of it before they priced themselves out of my range and started charging more and more with every major revision of the software.

I probably should have been more clear. There are two different types of skin shaders that are typically distributed with Daz figures. There's the original Iray Uber and the newer PBRSkin. They're both technically PBR shaders. I converted Jessica's character over to use the PBRSkin shader. That's what I meant by saying I'm using PBR and not Iray which was probably too ambiguous on my part. Sorry for the confusion.
You know Mansema, now I'm much more confused!
It's not that you didn't explain yourself well and I appreciate your explanation!
I've been trying to find a replacement for IRAY, because as I do animations it's convenient to have a real-time rendering engine here at DAZ and that's why I've been researching Filament!
3 days ago I watched this webinar
viewportcompleteguidetooptimizingyourrealtimeexperiencewithdazstudio00maindaz3d.jpg
and right at the beginning, the host explains the differences between PBM and PBR and explains that among others, IRAY FILAMENT AND OCTANE are PBR so I assumed that you, through the first statement, were saying that you did not use the IRAY but another engine!
After your explanation, I went to confirm in the webinar whether I had misunderstood, but no!
At the same time I did a search on the DAZ website about PBR and saw that there really are many PBR products to use in IRAY!
So I questioned myself: Damn, if IRAY, according to the host (Computer Engineer) already uses PBR, what are these converters for IRAY for?
But thank you for letting me know about its existence as I will test its effectiveness and see if the renders really become faster!!

emperor111

Nov 24, 2017
There's a script that you'll need to alter the skin color because when you first add PBR to the model, it becomes pale white. I think it's Ultimate PBR or something. I didn't know I had it until I looked. ATM I'm not on my computer so I don't know the exact name but I'll let you know.

Mansema

Mar 10, 2019
You know Mansema, now I'm much more confused!
It's not that you didn't explain yourself well and I appreciate your explanation!
I've been trying to find a replacement for IRAY, because as I do animations it's convenient to have a real-time rendering engine here at DAZ and that's why I've been researching Filament!
3 days ago I watched this webinar
View attachment 3569341
and right at the beginning, the host explains the differences between PBM and PBR and explains that among others, IRAY FILAMENT AND OCTANE are PBR so I assumed that you, through the first statement, were saying that you did not use the IRAY but another engine!
After your explanation, I went to confirm in the webinar whether I had misunderstood, but no!
At the same time I did a search on the DAZ website about PBR and saw that there really are many PBR products to use in IRAY!
So I questioned myself: Damn, if IRAY, according to the host (Computer Engineer) already uses PBR, what are these converters for IRAY for?
But thank you for letting me know about its existence as I will test its effectiveness and see if the renders really become faster!!
Sorry for the confusion. I need to make a distinction between the renderer and the shaders.

Iray is a Physically Based Renderer(PBR) just like Octane or LuxRender.

There are these things called shaders that define how the physical materials/textures of your models are rendered. There are different types of PBR shaders used for different purposes.

Iray Uber shader is a general purpose PBR shader for use in Iray. You can use it for pretty much anything like rendering the paint of a car, rendering lights using varying degrees of temperature (measured in Kelvin) to control its color just like in real life, or for rendering the skin of a character.

PBRSkin shader on the other hand is a PBR shader pretty much made for rendering skin. For instance, it has an extra normal channel that's not available in the default Iray Uber Shader just for adding details to skin.

I've attached two screenshots so you can see where to find this information and see which shader is in use.
IrayUber.jpg PBRSkin.jpg
This information is also handy if you happen to load an old asset the may use old shaders like 3DL that are used by the 3Delight renderer. Old shaders like 3DL typically need to be converted to a PBR shader like Iray Uber if you plan to render with Iray because 3DL/3Delight is not a Physically Based Renderer.

emperor111

Nov 24, 2017
Yes, the script is called "Ultimate PBRSkin Manager" from V3Digitimes. All you do is click your model, go to Surfaces, click Skin-Lips-Nails, then run the Daz Iray PBRSkin. If you're looking in Texture Shaded view, it'll look like nothing happened. But (for me), if you view it in NVIDIA Iray, you'll see your model's skin all white, but rendered within seconds because of the lack of detail. So, click the model again, run the Ultimate PBRSkin Manager, a little window will pop up, and you can add all the little details like bumps and roughness (not too much roughness or she'll look like stone) and change her skin tone back to natural color. It's trial and error but you'll get the hang of it.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017

floppytownpro

Jul 1, 2021

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
View attachment 3573102
who can tell me why the teeth pop out like that
thank you in advance for your advice
Because you probably have the shell applied to all the character's surfaces!
You should make sure that you don't have the shell applied mainly to her teeth, eyes and nails!
To do this, click on the shell and go to TAB PARAMETERS/Shell and mark these surfaces with OFF!