3D-Daz Fan Art True Bond Art Assets & Fan Art

emperor111

Nov 24, 2017
Your Danny Changed Into A Werewolf Before fucking Jessica Thats The Reason For Sure.
The reason i deleted it is because of that? Lmao he didn't even fuck her. He died before he got the chance. Which would've amounted to nothing anyway because if i kept going I'd do different things and keep the characters alive in different scenarios, but yeah, no.

Reactions: efoxhound

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
The reason i deleted it is because of that? Lmao he didn't even fuck her. He died before he got the chance. Which would've amounted to nothing anyway because if i kept going I'd do different things and keep the characters alive in different scenarios, but yeah, no.
So you are alive & deleted every post that you've ever put on the site? I'm sorry I've misled folks. I'll correct my original post instantly.

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017
I wonder if someone, one day, will be able to create an animation like Cloudlet. It's incredible how natural this scene is, guys, even Jessica's mouth moves in this animation.
But there is one thing that is not really clear for me, how did cloudlet get so good between his first game that was mediocre at best and true bond that has great story, pacing, posing, intrigue, art, animations, etc.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
But there is one thing that is not really clear for me, how did cloudlet get so good between his first game that was mediocre at best and true bond that has great story, pacing, posing, intrigue, art, animations, etc.

Excuse me, but True Bond isn't Cloudlet's only work, is it?

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Exactly at this point let’s just get to it.

But what makes this story cool are the provocations. The exchange of looks, photos, messages on the cell phone... I partially agree with you, I believe that Mansema can speed things up, but not enough to make the story meaningless.

Because every content creator knows that the moment the MC fucks the MILF, well, the days of the story are practically numbered. It's only a matter of time before people lose interest in your work.

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017
Just to fill some people in and hopefully answer some questions, the plan is to just pick up where the game left off. I do not have plans to change anything from what is already established. There's no sense in changing things when everyone seems to enjoy the game for what it already is. The only difference will be that this will be in my own style while keeping the characters likeness similar to that in the game. I realize that story is key so I won't be putting something out that is just a bunch of disjointed ideas stuck together.

I've personally been dealing with a staph infection for the last two weeks so I've been slowly working on this at my leisure. The original plan was to just take what I'd previously posted and turn it into a short comic but the more I thought about it, it just seemed it would work better in the flow of a game. So here we are. I'll update everyone when I have something more to share.

Attached is a picture of the expressions I made for Jess's dialog.
Can't wait to see your art in action!

Reactions: FrancescoMiccoli01

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Just to fill some people in and hopefully answer some questions, the plan is to just pick up where the game left off. I do not have plans to change anything from what is already established. There's no sense in changing things when everyone seems to enjoy the game for what it already is. The only difference will be that this will be in my own style while keeping the characters likeness similar to that in the game. I realize that story is key so I won't be putting something out that is just a bunch of disjointed ideas stuck together.

I've personally been dealing with a staph infection for the last two weeks so I've been slowly working on this at my leisure. The original plan was to just take what I'd previously posted and turn it into a short comic but the more I thought about it, it just seemed it would work better in the flow of a game. So here we are. I'll update everyone when I have something more to share.

Attached is a picture of the expressions I made for Jess's dialog.
If you ever needed help writing a script I can totally lend u a hand.keep the spirit burning