4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

paula789

May 2, 2017
When the game was deferred last month the dev said it may be 2 days or 2 weeks delay. But now it's a week away from 12th Aug. I also found he has least communication with his patreons also. He may not be familiar with summer heat but this lack of communication is creating a strange situation.

D_v_D

Aug 5, 2021
hi I only have 2questions does anyone know

1.) girls "who became pregnant and gives birth"
2>)Can you add more girls to this game ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: codex35

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
hi I only have 2questions does anyone know

1.) girls "who became pregnant and gives birth"
2>)Can you add more girls to this game ?
1) At the moment there is no such thing (and there is no information whether there will be in the future)
2) Currently there is only light content with mom. The next update will continue with she. More characters will be added over time.

sekol35710

Oct 25, 2020
Too bad, I really cared about this game after the two updates.
Now three weeks after the 6th july release date and the announced 2-12 days delay have past I lost interest and removed the game from my signature.
Still hope that he continues publishing for this patreons.

Reactions: mephisto80

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
1) At the moment there is no such thing (and there is no information whether there will be in the future)
2) Currently there is only light content with mom. The next update will continue with she. More characters will be added over time.
That person has spammed multiple forum with that same question.

neil_ku

Aug 11, 2018
This is bit out of the context.

Is it fair to the patrons if the game gets abandoned in between irrespective of whether the pledges were monthly or per update? What would be the incentive for a dev who actually completes the game vs a dev who jumps to a new game after few updates. Can something be done about this?

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
I'm still looking on the brightside here, anyone have info if the dev said something in discord since patreon looks like out of update on progress posts? Maybe, just maybe, his PC really broke after all, that would explain the m.i.a.

__1994___

Apr 21, 2020
( Sorry for my poor english. )

Fantastic renders and production. A fun game to play. The multiple protagonist game yes is my favorite (True Bond) but it is very well done and keeps you engaged all the time ... If I had some cash to spend I would strongly support True Bond and hope he delivers more content to come ...

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
F95 should pin some Golden Rules on the homepage.

Rule 1 : Don't get attached to a game because the first version was mind blowing - most of them get abandonned shortly after.

I lost count of all the " promising hits " that got thrown in the forgotten seas. Sad but True. Wish it won't be the case with this one, but let's be honest here. This game doesn't have a brillant future with all the shits that happened lately.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes