4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Error401

May 26, 2019
You ask any type of topic around release date on their discord the mods just threaten you with a kick/ban, I get they must get asked the question frequently but not good when people actually support the game with $

Reactions: Damelio1

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
I'm curious what he considers post because I always thought so far that post is mostly checking all the finished renders and fixing any problems and slightly adjusting them in Photoshop.
If that is also the case for him than he is extremely slow considering his updates so far were around 200 renders iirc.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
I'm curious what he considers post because I always thought so far that post is mostly checking all the finished renders and fixing any problems and slightly adjusting them in Photoshop.
If that is also the case for him than he is extremely slow considering his updates so far were around 200 renders iirc.
Post - this one is a bit tricky. Post production after images and writing are done. Polishing dialogues, postworking renders, fixing render mistakes, compiling everything together and looking at the general flow of the story(how it plays out). Sometimes it also includes creating additional images/dialogues if I didn't like something in the flow of the story.

Quote from Patreon.

Reactions: anextour and Bolero

bloodyviking666

Jun 7, 2017
Well after star channel 34 and waifu academy I’m impervious to the waiting, but yeah is hard to support devs that doesn’t seems consistent.

gennshi

Apr 15, 2021
He changed it. It used to be 40% on the 17th, but now it's 60%. It's meaningless to say that this schedule. He can fill it out as he likes. However, he did delay more, but the most important thing about a game version is not its update speed, but its quality and relative game volume. Besides, not every developer can NLT be a team like that.

Reactions: DizzyGame

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
He changed it. It used to be 40% on the 17th, but now it's 60%. It's meaningless to say that this schedule. He can fill it out as he likes. However, he did delay more, but the most important thing about a game version is not its update speed, but its quality and relative game volume. Besides, not every developer can NLT be a team like that.
Yes, but this dev is part of the team of lost time, for now he is a reserve but soon, if he continues like this, you will see that he becomes role.

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
I lowkey hope the renpy transition is not a letdown, cause even thought unity is "heavier" it does come with a better overall engine and i think it was one of the strong points of this game, but fingers crossed

Reactions: shiguresouen

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I lowkey hope the renpy transition is not a letdown, cause even thought unity is "heavier" it does come with a better overall engine and i think it was one of the strong points of this game, but fingers crossed
Nah Unity was an overkill for this "game" that seems more like a a linear comic. Plus renpy will be much easier to mod and decrypt.

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019

what is post?
"Post - this one is a bit tricky. Post production after images and writing are done. Polishing dialogues, postworking renders, fixing render mistakes, compiling everything together and looking at the general flow of the story(how it plays out). Sometimes it also includes creating additional images/dialogues if I didn't like something in the flow of the story." This is from authors post on Patreon.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes