4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

playboy0071

Jun 20, 2020
View attachment 1119617

Overview:
Married couple adopts a cheeky kid. What could possibly go wrong?
Slow burner story! Some clarification: the story is not artificially prolonged, it's made more realistic with additional details that actually matter. If you have your doubts - check out the first version, that's exactly the pace you should expect in the future updates.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-01
Release Date: 2022-02-01
Developer: Cloudlet -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Part 4
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: -
MEGA - -
Linux
(Ch.1 Part 3): MEGA - - -

Extra:
Fan Art

View attachment 1120393 View attachment 1120394 View attachment 1120395 View attachment 1120397 View attachment 1120398 View attachment 1120400 View attachment 1120401
one of the best games in the world

Reactions: vlc12345

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
I'm pleasantly surprised that he didn't abandon the game tbh.
His behavior though is very unfortunate seeing someone with his talent self-sabotaging is just sad and everything that happened would have been so easy to avoid.

But now to the game.
Surprised that it's still in Unity considering that he said he would switch to Ren'Py but he was able to lower the size of the game significantly which is good.
Renders are still good and there has been made really good progress in the relationship between Jessica and Danny.
I also really liked the erotic scenes.

I just hope that he is going to pull himself together from now on and take this more seriously, he has big potential to become one really successful erotic game dev tbh.

alfamgb

Sep 3, 2017
Hi Dev good game, but not showing any of pictures when she is getting humped in the bed by the husband and the kid looks into the room. The assets are in the folder but they are not showing in the storyline, the screen goes white and the kid walks away the same thing happens again when he comes back from the toilet and looks again. So we can't see the yummy mummy getting it on. This is on pc. Oh I borrowed the assets and made an MP4 file attached to show the great scenes that are missing. I have looped them, this is the second bedroom scene when the mc is on the way back to his bed, the first scene was a bit meh :) hope you can fix this as it looks like a bug. Love the game.

Hey, try this setting from the option menu, the video should play.

1643816030040.png

Reactions: JoeAngel

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1119617

Overview:
Slow burner story! Some clarification: the story is not artificially prolonged, it's made more realistic with additional details that actually matter. If you have your doubts - check out the first version, that's exactly the pace you should expect in the future updates.​

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
MEGA - -
Linux

Extra:
Fan Art

View attachment 1120393 View attachment 1120394 View attachment 1120395 View attachment 1120397 View attachment 1120398 View attachment 1120400 View attachment 1120401
View attachment 1119617

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
MEGA - -
Linux

Extra:
Fan Art

" Married couple adopts a cheeky kid...."
Incest?
Are you sure?
Another American "incest"?
I was going to download it, but when I read the first line of the Overview,
I didn't finish reading and went back to the latest updates page

peas

Jul 31, 2018
more of the mom teasing Danny. Hope soon we see some real sex between mom and Danny. Blow job and him fingering her and playing with her tits. Hope David treats Danny badly in front of mom and she cares more and more for Danny and less for the husband. Please lots of touching and flirting behind the husband's back. Danny copping a feel with the husband isn't looking. Them kissing when the husband is in the other room. Danger of being caught and yet it is too much for mom to resist. Maybe a blow job with the husband talking to danny as it happens. Hope more updates happen soon. Thanks

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Wow dude your willing to wait like nearly 2 years just to see a sex scene in a VN (y) :ROFLMAO:
I enjoyed it quite a bit already, without any sex scenes per se. So I'll be waiting for more content in general here, not necessarily for a sex scene. And isn't that what we all here do, with the games-in-development that we like? ;)

Though the trick is in NOT waiting. If you can just forget about particular games, enjoy lots of other things instead... and then in 2 years go "oh heeeey, this game is still around! and it had numerous updates. cool, lots of stuff for me to fap on". That's the easiest and healthiest way, IMO (if you can manage to not obsess/crave).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Take months to code in Renpy. Release in Unity anyway. Such productive, right?
dont be too harsh...winter breeze is hard on renpy games, unity are much more resistant:WeSmart:
fingers crossed now he will make the most of that short period in between winter cold and summer heat, as that is the only part of the year he can renpy port this before next autumn :HideThePain:

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes