4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi he was close to finishing the Reply game .so why wouldn't he finish that and then release it.can someone who pays ask him thanks .you in advance .

Testedtest1

Aug 2, 2020
Hi he was close to finishing the Reply game .so why wouldn't he finish that and then release it.can someone who pays ask him thanks .you in advance .
Probably it was a trick to buy some time (as always by him). He did start using webp to reduce game size, which was there from the beginning. (again) Probably there will not be a Renpy version. Because game size has already been reduced.

Reactions: Nekto K

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
Played the new update and appreciate that the dev is back active again. Give the quality (think story progression) of the update and current track record, the dev needs to respond with stronger updates moving forward. That is use actions rather than words.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
You can look through the folder with the images and see that there is nothing missing.
And she isn't really fingering herself she is just getting so wet by the thought that she is about to enter Danny's room without wearing a bra and the render with the wet fingers is just her checking how wet she is.
I interpreted that scene as she was wet after she went into Danny's room.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
I interpreted that scene as she was wet after she went into Danny's room.
I've looked at that scene again and you're right.
She went into his room and the scene with her wet fingers is after she left Danny's room.
So for whatever reason the dev decided to not create any renders when Jessica is in Danny's room which is an odd decision imho.
Which also makes the scene the next morning a bit strange because Danny behaves like it's the first time seeing her not wearing a bra under her shirt when he just did the night before.

Reactions: FloridaNed

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I've looked at that scene again and you're right.
She went into his room and the scene with her wet fingers is after she left Danny's room.
So for whatever reason the dev decided to not create any renders when Jessica is in Danny's room which is an odd decision imho.
Which also makes the scene the next morning a bit strange because Danny behaves like it's the first time seeing her not wearing a bra under her shirt when he just did the night before.
Yeah, there felt like a few scenes missing at some parts of the story.

Like, when she first decided to go braless, she scare/tackled the husband to the bed, and then walked to Danny's room. It was clear she didn't have a bra then.

But we didn't see the scene where she went to say goodnight to him. Or even a scene of her taking off the bra and her thought process to it.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Yeah, there felt like a few scenes missing at some parts of the story.

Like, when she first decided to go braless, she scare/tackled the husband to the bed, and then walked to Danny's room. It was clear she didn't have a bra then.

But we didn't see the scene where she went to say goodnight to him. Or even a scene of her taking off the bra and her thought process to it.
I think it's implied that nothing extraordinary happened on her nightly visits thus it wasn't necessary to go the length and make extra renders for it. Maybe she just went to kiss him on his forehead and say goodnight, maybe she stopped herself from going in as she was getting increasingly more horny the closer she got to him and just the thought of going in his room without a bra got her wet.
It could be also just a setup for future where they reveal what happened that night by her reminiscing about it and showing it via a flashback. Kinda like "omg, did i really did that last night?" and boom flashback to her sucking him off while he sleeps. I'd say that's pretty unlikely in this case but who knows...

That's the brilliant thing about this game and the writing, you don't need to show every single step in order to tell a story, many devs with no experience fall into that trap, you need to be more selective of what you want to show and not be afraid to use a time-skip.
Or otherwise you will end up with a game that takes time over 3 days and every single day is completely packed with shit, and when it comes to incest games in particular, it's hard to break the taboo in just 2 days or so, so writers have to come up with stupid solution that makes little sense like moms deepthroating their sons because they have a boner that might hurt them or on the flip side you blueball your audience and make them wait for months untill something interesting happens because you have to keep the same flow.

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I think it's implied that nothing extraordinary happened on her nightly visits thus it wasn't necessary to go the length and make extra renders for it. Maybe she just went to kiss him on his forehead and say goodnight, maybe she stopped herself from going in as she was getting increasingly more horny the closer she got to him and just the though of going in his room without a bra got her wet.
It could be also just a setup for future where they reveal what happened that night by her reminiscing about it and showing it via a flashback. Kinda like "omg, did i really did that last night?" and boom flashback to her sucking him off while he sleeps. I'd say that's pretty unlikely in this case but who knows...

That's the brilliant thing about this game and the writing, you don't need to show every single step in order to tell a story, many devs with no experience fall into that trap, you need to be more selective of what you want to show and not be afraid to use a time-skip.
Or otherwise you will end up with a game that takes time over 3 days and every single day is completely packed with shit, and when it comes to incest games in particular, it's hard to brake the taboo in just 2 days or so, so writers have to come up with stupid solution that makes little sense like moms deepthroating their sons because they have a boner that might hurt them or on the flip side you blueball your audience and make them wait for months untill something interesting happens because you have to keep the same flow.
In short, it is interesting, so far, for the conflicts between the characters, including the husband and therefore as you wrote, a good preparatory phase of accumulation / tension but, from its presentation date to today, you can hardly add anything else, with that I am not criticizing anything ( including the very slow development ) that does not concern relationships with users.

Last edited:

Lord Semen

May 6, 2019
Soooooo, no one's gonna question why this is still on Unity?
Everyone's just gonna pretend all those progress updates never happened?

Cool

Reactions: Latsomany

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I think it's implied that nothing extraordinary happened on her nightly visits thus it wasn't necessary to go the length and make extra renders for it. Maybe she just went to kiss him on his forehead and say goodnight, maybe she stopped herself from going in as she was getting increasingly more horny the closer she got to him and just the though of going in his room without a bra got her wet.
I don't think she got wet thinking about going into the room, I am pretty sure it was after coming out of the room that she checked herself.

But, this nightly visit was extraodinary because she took off her bra for the first time, and got wet doing it.

This is actually a great explanation. and something I would be completely fine with. However, I don't think that's the case. A) her doing something sexual to him would completely out of character for Jessica, and out of style for the story as a whole. B) We get their reactions the next morning, so it was rendered, but just out of order.

So a flashback to their reactions when she was braless for the first time would be fine, but really weird overall.

Or otherwise you will end up with a game that takes time over 3 days and every single day is completely packed with shit, and when it comes to incest games in particular, it's hard to brake the taboo in just 2 days or so, so writers have to come up with stupid solution that makes little sense like moms deepthroating their sons because they have a boner that might hurt them or on the flip side you blueball your audience and make them wait for months untill something interesting happens because you have to keep the same flow.
I do agree this game and writing are brilliant. And I am fine with the time-skips shown with the calendar, it clearly showed and defined their relationship, and how it was progressing. To be honest, I love a slow-burn with a lot of teasing, so I would have preferred more, but I am perfectly happy with how that time-skip was played out; nothing was repeated, just progressed, if that makes sense. And the story continued when the next new and big change to their relationship happened.

And I agree with you here, of course, for the most part. You don't want a game to get bogged down in repeatable minutiae. However, if something is new or big than it needs to be seen. Or written down.

I imagine some stories and writers might be able to get away with not doing this, and showing characters reacting to something as if it had been going on a while, outside the reader's view. It would be difficult, but possible. However, this game is built around constant teasing, casual displays of exhibitionism, and the main characters' inner thoughts and justifications. Especially flimsy justifications, reactions to each other's actions, and lack of self-awareness of their situations. It's hot.

Which is why it needs to show new and/or big variables to the characters' situation. And those characters' inner thoughts, and justifications. The dev has done an excellent job of this so far. It's why the slow burn is really well done here, because there is a constant tease. Having skipped-scenes sucks, and, to me, makes the story feel a bit more rushed, the slow burn: sped-up.

Besides, we get the character's reactions in the morning, but it also makes the scene feel a bit out of place. I can understand why it was done, so that we get Jessica's reaction to Danny's morning wood. But them acting as if it was the first time she went braless, when clearly it wasn't, just feels out of place. Besides, with a little rewrite, you can still get that morning scene without losing anything significant:

Danny-"Oh, is she still going braless this morning? I didn't get a good look last night."
Jessica-"It was too dark last night, was he hard then too? Or is that just his morning wood?"

Nothing is lost, and now the possibilities are opened up for Jessica to play closer attention to Danny's erections at night and in the morning, and for Danny to pay more attention to Jessica's tits at the same time.

Oh, and it's not just the scenes that could be hot that I have a small problem with. Why did she walk to Danny's room after she was talking with her husband about whether she was naked under there, think to herself, "Maybe, I should..." Then hide in her room while David was taking a shower to scare him? I'm curious about the thought process there. When I first watched it I thought she had been naked under the shirt then, that she thinks to herself "Maybe I should... [go naked under this shirt.]" but then that didn't happen until later. So I realized she wasn't naked, but that just begs the question, what was that scene for? I may just be missing something.

Then, when the scene comes up that she does take off her bra, there was no inner justification for it, she just tired it. But why? It seems incongruous with other scenes where she justified all of her behaviour.

The last thing, because I realize I am bored, so I might as well write out my thoughts, is that when Jessica has on the t-shirt for the first time, and Danny is behind her as she walks up the stairs, we don't get a closer look from his point-of-view. It's an outrage! /s Although I was pretty disappointed, lol. I was fully expecting the close-up.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I don't think she got wet thinking about going into the room, I am pretty sure it was after coming out of the room that she checked herself.

But, this nightly visit was extraodinary because she took off her bra for the first time, and got wet doing it.

This is actually a great explanation. and something I would be completely fine with. However, I don't think that's the case. A) her doing something sexual to him would completely out of character for Jessica, and out of style for the story as a whole. B) We get their reactions the next morning, so it was rendered, but just out of order.

So a flashback to their reactions when she was braless for the first time would be fine, but really weird overall.

I do agree this game and writing are brilliant. And I am fine with the time-skips shown with the calendar, it clearly showed and defined their relationship, and how it was progressing. To be honest, I love a slow-burn with a lot of teasing, so I would have preferred more, but I am perfectly happy with how that time-skip was played out; nothing was repeated, just progressed, if that makes sense. And the story continued when the next new and big change to their relationship happened.

And I agree with you here, of course, for the most part. You don't want a game to get bogged down in repeatable minutiae. However, if something is new or big than it needs to be seen. Or written down.

I imagine some stories and writers might be able to get away with not doing this, and showing characters reacting to something as if it had been going on a while, outside the reader's view. It would be difficult, but possible. However, this game is built around constant teasing, casual displays of exhibitionism, and the main characters' inner thoughts and justifications. Especially flimsy justifications, reactions to each other's actions, and lack of self-awareness of their situations. It's hot.

Which is why it needs to show new and/or big variables to the characters' situation. And those characters' inner thoughts, and justifications. The dev has done an excellent job of this so far. It's why the slow burn is really well done here, because there is a constant tease. Having skipped-scenes sucks, and, to me, makes the story feel a bit more rushed, the slow burn: sped-up.

Besides, we get the character's reactions in the morning, but it also makes the scene feel a bit out of place. I can understand why it was done, so that we get Jessica's reaction to Danny's morning wood. But them acting as if it was the first time she went braless, when clearly it wasn't, just feels out of place. Besides, with a little rewrite, you can still get that morning scene without losing anything significant:

Danny-"Oh, is she still going braless this morning? I didn't get a good look last night."
Jessica-"It was too dark last night, was he hard then too? Or is that just his morning wood?"

Nothing is lost, and now the possibilities are opened up for Jessica to play closer attention to Danny's erections at night and in the morning, and for Danny to pay more attention to Jessica's tits at the same time.

I have no idea why I wrote so much, I am extremely bored right now.
The fact that Danny reacted to her waking him up braless as if it's the first time means that nothing really happened the night before. Atleast nothing he was aware of. Maybe she peeked in, but didn't come inside his room as he was already asleep, i don't know. If i remember correctly this scene takes place after he's already showered and went to bed, then Jessica gets stopped by her husband and that thing goes for a bit, so it's possible that Danny was already sleeping and she didn't wanted to wake him up.
There is no reason to believe that it's a mistake from the developer since everything up to this point was well thought out and very well executed.

And if we're adding context to a "missing scene" to avoid any confusion, i think a better approach would be to instead of making the morning scene seem like her being braless wasn't the first time, making it so that when she goes to his room the night before she goes: "Oh well, he's sleeping, maybe ill try this next time, or i could surprise him when he wakes up". Because to me that was what actually went on, atleast that's how i read it on my first playthrough.

But i think i need to replay the game in order to see more of where you're coming from as i didn't delve into it much on my playthrough and it was only brought to my attention when i read your post. So i could've missed some hints.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
The fact that Danny reacted to her waking him up braless as if it's the first time means that nothing really happened the night before. Atleast nothing he was aware of. Maybe she peeked in, but didn't come inside his room as he was already asleep, i don't know. If i remember correctly this scene takes place after he's already showered and went to bed, then Jessica gets stopped by her husband and that thing goes for a bit, so it's possible that Danny was already sleeping and she didn't wanted to wake him up.
There is no reason to believe that it's a mistake from the developer since everything up to this point was well thought out and very well executed.

And if we're adding context to a "missing scene" to avoid any confusion, i think a better approach would be to instead of making the morning scene seem like her being braless wasn't the first time, making it so that when she goes to his room the night before she goes: "Oh well, he's sleeping, maybe ill try this next time, or i could surprise him when he wakes up". Because to me that was what actually went on, atleast that's how i read it on my first playthrough.

But i think i need to replay the game in order to see more of where you're coming from as i didn't delve into it much on my playthrough and it was only brought to my attention when i read your post. So i could've missed some hints.
Yeah, I had the game open while I wrote that. The scene you're talking about are two separate scenes, on different days. She was going to go tuck Danny in, her husband stopped her, then he took a shower. She scared him, then went to tuck Danny in. Then a day or so goes by, and we have the scene where she takes off her bra. Then the scene where it looks as if she is closing the door after tucking him in. She isn't positioned correctly for a peek into the room, but as if she is closing the door behind her.

On top of that it is implied that she tucks him in nightly, without fail. And this is right after his shower. So I don't see any reason why she wouldn't try to tuck him in that night.

Reactions: Draverik

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Yeah, I had the game open while I wrote that. The scene you're talking about are two separate scenes, on different days. She was going to go tuck Danny in, her husband stopped her, then he took a shower. She scared him, then went to tuck Danny in. Then a day or so goes by, and we have the scene where she takes off her bra. Then the scene where it looks as if she is closing the door after tucking him in. She isn't positioned correctly for a peek into the room, but as if she is closing the door behind her.

On top of that it is implied that she tucks him in nightly, without fail. And this is right after his shower. So I don't see any reason why she wouldn't try to tuck him in that night.
You're right, those scenes take time on two different nights. But i had a quick playthrough just to see anything out of place and i still stand by my initial response. I don't think there's a missing scene or anything like that, it's all by design.
The fact that Danny acts surprised the next morning means that he didn't noticed Jess going braless the night before. Maybe it was too dark or maybe he was tired and didn't pay attention.
Considering the fact that it's been weeks now since Danny moved in and we only got to see her tuck him in like twice it's safe to assume that nothing really interesting happened during all those times and that night was no different.

Reactions: LaserSaysPew
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes