4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I meant that sex scene (animation) is soo good that I just want more. And that I don't mind voyeur, I'm not huge fun but I don't dislike either :D
Edit: bc some games are lacking of sex scenes for like the first 5 updates :p
Well, I wish I could make it longer tbh, the original animation was planned and halfmade for 12-15 seconds of non repeated different movements. I then realized that, with my potato pc, I would've needed 2 months to render it. That's the limiting factor really. I also had 3 more non-h, but still hot animations in mind that I also had to scrap.
I won't say anything about plans for future animations or stuff related to sex scenes cause spoilers.

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
There was nothing about chapters under that spoiler, though. It was about slow burn. I moved the clarification to the description above and removed the spoiler. Since people seem to react to those two words a lot. I think I actually misused them, the pace won't change from what you can see in this version.
If someone disliked the pace right now - yeah, probably not the game for you then. But if you're afraid that it will slow down somewhere in the future - I plan on slowing down only on juicy stuff.
So why have things progress so quickly between Jessica and Danny if you’re just gonna slow it down?

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
So why have things progress so quickly between Jessica and Danny if you’re just gonna slow it down?
By slowing down on juicy stuff I meant more details of it, more renders, animations, more attention to it.
hi guys /...

where will be game save location or files ?!
Depends on the OS. Windows:
...\Users\YourUserName\AppData\LocalLow\Cloudlet Games\True Bond

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Patreon is censorship. Better to use Subscribestar to encourage alternatives to censorship. If there's no alternative to censorship we're really screwed.

Joyous

Jun 21, 2018
Loving the story so far hopefully we'll see the adoptive mother start drifting from her husband noticing that he's abusive to her new son, and finding more solace in her new relationship with her adoptive son. That and of course if you can fit in all manners of boobjobs.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes