4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Wait so he disappeared for 2 months then comes back out of nowhere and his supporters didn't mind? Did he say why he was MIA?
Almost 3 months. He shrewdly squeaked in a hello world just days before the time limit for the abandoned tag. Hopefully, it's legit and he wasn't just taking a page right out of the Icstor playbook. I think most people are forgiving about production times, but it's when devs go radio silent for long periods that concerns arise.

Jul 1, 2021
Wait so he disappeared for 2 months then comes back out of nowhere and his supporters didn't mind? Am I missing something here?
Perhaps, an understanding of the Dev's world? :) The game has only been out just over a year. It's almost like AWAM screwed it up for everybody. DAMN AWAM! I'm not a supporter, yet, but I think most are willing to give the Dev a chance to prove his game is worth their time. And life does go on outside of this fantasy realm for everyone. -One clown's opinion!

Last edited:

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Almost 3 months. He shrewdly squeaked in a hello world just days before the time limit for the abandoned tag. Hopefully, it's legit and he wasn't just taking a page right out of the Icstor playbook. I think most people are forgiving about production times, but it's when devs go radio silent for long periods that concerns arise.
Oh the "abandonment tag" is a good point - I forgot about that. I think he did the same thing for the previous version as well right?

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Oh the "abandonment tag" is a good point - I forgot about that. I think he did the same thing for the previous version as well right?
:unsure: Not sure, I never previously followed his stuff. I just got interested when I found out he might be Russian. I was curious to see how many of those devs would tap out after banks and such stop payments and collecting becomes difficult (unless they get sneaky).

• Haha

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
:unsure: Not sure, I never previously followed his stuff. I just got interested when I found out he might be Russian. I was curious to see how many of those devs would tap out after banks and such stop payments and collecting becomes difficult (unless they get sneaky).
Ya the version right before the current one took close to half an year to release. I think his Patreon account got suspended for a while (Im assuming some of his supporters reported his lack of communication) and within couple of weeks of the suspension he released the update xD

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Sad, all i can see on Patreon is the last post from early feburary. That is not a good sign. As much as i like the game so far, its not sufficent. At this stage it is just a demo. Nothing really happening. So a little more communication in this time and age would be appreciated.

• Thinking Face

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Sad, all i can see on Patreon is the last post from early feburary. That is not a good sign. As much as i like the game so far, its not sufficent. At this stage it is just a demo. Nothing really happening. So a little more communication in this time and age would be appreciated.
It's not the first time and I think he will be back, but when nobody knows.
1652994213484.png

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T and HOOK35

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
It's not the first time and I think he will be back, but when nobody knows.
View attachment 1820043
Well, i follow just this year really. I did check out the previous game and it wasn't really my cup of tea.
Though this game seems like what i would like. Though if the dev is mute for so long, i kind of doubt. I know, some say will come back. But i just can't shake it.
Anyway, if it continues i am all in. Would be actually a shame to not continue. Great model, though i would like to have the husband disappear. He has no function.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
He's right, he's back and he's still working on the game, you have to be a little patient but there will be a next update...
He is. He returned to discord, saying that he continues to work on the game now after he had to sort out IRL stuff.
sure, he has to fix some things ... (a long time now)
200.gif

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I think he should include sleep sex. Let the boy have some fun. He already looked like for an adventure.
Besides, i actually do like the game.
And its understood that everyone is human and as such has problems from time to time. So i am not to concerned about the update cycle. Though i wished it would be more often, even if its smaller in story line.
Cheers.

Lolzeirinho

Mar 19, 2022
Acho que ele deveria incluir sexo durante o sono. Deixe o menino se divertir. Ele já parecia para uma aventura.
Além disso, eu realmente gosto do jogo.
E entende-se que todo mundo é humano e como tal tem problemas de vez em quando. Então eu não estou preocupado com o ciclo de atualização. Embora eu desejasse que fosse com mais frequência, mesmo que fosse menor na história.
Saúde.
[/CITAR]

Yeah, Great idea

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes