4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Mr BABaracus, once again you and your affiliates intend to force the rules! It's no longer enough to force this thread with your unreasonable support to a scammer but you also want to force the rules imposed by the site!
The same moderators who delete replies and ban people at your request, certainly aware of the F95 rules, are the same ones who applied the abandoned tag!
They will surely know what they are doing!
The only advice I can give you is that all the supporters of this dev get together and together start rendering and programming to continue the game so your face doesn't get stained by your blind stupidity!

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Mr BABaracus, once again you and your affiliates intend to force the rules! It's no longer enough to force this thread with your unreasonable support to a scammer but you also want to force the rules imposed by the site!
The same moderators who delete replies and ban people at your request, certainly aware of the F95 rules, are the same ones who applied the abandoned tag!
Bingo:ROFLMAO: . I just wanted see too what extent he would go. And The Dude goes balls deep .

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Feb 17th refers to Patreon it seems. The thread here was updated on Feb 1. So which does matter for the rules? I assume that one here.
Since we are at the 25th it does not matter anyway, since it already passed 3 month.
Seems to me the discussion is useless.
If the dev appears to deliver an update, then we will see. At least the game looked promising. Thats something. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Kakarot vegeta

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
C: "Hello everyone, I'm alive! No wars and difficulties! I've been in captivity on the French riviera, eating peanuts and drinking vodka and shitting on all of you, but I'll start now the new update that should be ready in 5 months because i need more money"
Fi B M S ... : "You see, he's alive, and he's continuing the game with all his might! HIUPPI URRAY! I think it's in this update that Jessica will take a look at Danny's pink head! Let me get my dick ready, because tough times are coming! Best game ever made!"

PS: Fi- Filoshit- An imaginary person lost in this world

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
2022-05-25 09_03_03-general - Discord.jpg
This. But i am somewhat doubtful. I insert this for discussion.

p.s. the Patreon page wasn't updated since Feb 17th though.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
C: "Hello everyone, I'm alive! No wars and difficulties! I've been in captivity on the french riviera, eating peanuts and drinking vodka and shitting on all of you, but I'll start now the new update that should be ready in 5 months because i need more money"
B M S ... : "You see, he's alive, and he's continuing the game with all his might! HIUPPI URRAY! I think it's in this update that Jessica will take a look at Danny's pink head! Let me get my dick ready, because tough times are coming! Best game ever made!"
We need more of your fan art, it’s just as good as cloudless, and we all have Jessica withdrawal. Please help us

Oct 28, 2017
Feb 17th refers to Patreon it seems. The thread here was updated on Feb 1. So which does matter for the rules? I assume that one here.
Since we are at the 25th it does not matter anyway, since it already passed 3 month.
Seems to me the discussion is useless.
If the dev appears to deliver an update, then we will see. At least the game looked promising. Thats something. :rolleyes:
That's the point mate . The current date 25th May . This BaBaracus is considering the TimeFrame from 17 feb patreon post to the 15 May a Discord tweet And he knows the mods don't consider discord tweets as legitimate information so the date automatically it gets nullified . so I intentionally gave him a wrong answer to prove and suggested people to check which they definitely find me wrong means facepalm but they will be curious and show everyone that how this guy force his rules on the site he will go to any extent to defend and support a scammer unreasonablely which Terminatorgames gets it .
This BaBaracus never stopped to consider why my first calculation is right and second one is wrong with big difference of 6 days .:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Mod if you are listening can we remove the abandoned tag for 2 days and reinstate it again. I advocate to remove the abandoned tag for for two days.
That just makes no sense whatsoever as dev has posted about the development 10 days ago.
The only advice I can give you is that all the supporters of this dev get together and together start rendering and programming to continue the game so your face doesn't get stained by your blind stupidity!
That's the point mate . The current date 25th May . This BaBaracus is considering the TimeFrame from 17 feb patreon post to the 15 May a Discord tweet And he knows the mods don't consider discord tweets as legitimate information so the date automatically it gets nullified . so I intentionally gave him a wrong answer to prove and suggested people to check which they definitely find me wrong means facepalm but they will be curious and show everyone that how this guy force his rules on the site he will go to any extent to defend and support a scammer unreasonablely which Terminatorgames gets it .
This BaBaracus never stopped to consider why my first calculation is right and second one is wrong with big difference of 6 days .:ROFLMAO:
I don't force anyone to do anything. Again, I'm not a mod.
I just would like the rules to be enforced the way they are written, and I repeatedly explained why currently they are not.
The mods can do what they want with that, but I won't magically shut up about it just because you two would like me to.

Also, regarding the discord post (which you randomly call "tweet"?!): the rule doesn't say anything about where dev has to post, so discord should be fine. If it's not --> change the rule!

Reactions: filochard
Oct 28, 2017
That just makes no sense whatsoever as dev has posted about the development 10 days ago.

I just would like the rules to be enforced the way they are written, and I repeatedly explained why currently they are not.
The mods can do what they want with that, but I won't magically shut up about it just because you two would like me to.

Also, regarding the discord post (which you randomly call "tweet"?!): the rule doesn't say anything about where dev has to post, so discord should be fine. If it's not --> change the rule!
"That just makes no sense whatsoever as dev has posted about the development 10 days ago" .Yeah On Discord :ROFLMAO: .If you are not willing to accept the fact the Mods don't consider "discord tweets" :p as legitimate than that's a you problem. Don't try to force or advocate your view on the rules written in the site if its not to your liking.

Even If the Mods starts considering "discord tweets " than every "Hi" from the Dev is legitimate . For that they literally made F95zone .

So stop whining and tell the Dev to come to the thread and post a comment maybe that will remove that abandoned tag :p.
See I just gave you a solution . :ROFLMAO:

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
"That just makes no sense whatsoever as dev has posted about the development 10 days ago" .Yeah On Discord :ROFLMAO: .If you are not willing to accept the fact the Mods don't consider "discord tweets" :p as legitimate than that's a you problem. Don't try to force or advocate your view on the rules written in the site if its not your liking.

Even If the Mods starts considering "discord tweets " than every "Hi" from the Dev is legitimate . For that they literally made F95zone .

So stop whining and tell the Dev to come to the thread and post a comment maybe that will remove that abandoned tag :p
So in your opinion, a game pirating forum should declare the development of a game as 'abandoned' just because the dev doesn't post on that very forum (but everywhere else).
That makes no sense either.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021

I think the dev should at least post an update on Patreon. Patreon seems to have no policy about abandonment but rather user input.
I am not sure about Discord. To me its more a nuisance then information. Dev was not very specific either. A month or so is more like "in the near future" which isn't specific. 3 month is a long and its true some devs came back to deliver, even after a longer time.
Stars of Salvation was a similar case. Though the dev responded on Patreon about his situation. It is still tagged as abandoned though. But i had a eagerly fan base that was not very happy with doubts expressed. So is life i suppose.

Oct 28, 2017
So in your opinion, a game pirating forum should declare the development of a game as 'abandoned' just because the dev doesn't post on that very forum.
That makes no sense either.
See How biased you are . You are OKay with the Dev prompting the game in a pirated site and earning a lot of money and disappearing for months but having a problem with just one post from the Dev. Does that make sense ??
And yes the very forum (f95zone) that tag the game abandoned. Not Discord :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
"That just makes no sense whatsoever as dev has posted about the development 10 days ago" .Yeah On Discord :ROFLMAO: .If you are not willing to accept the fact the Mods don't consider "discord tweets" :p as legitimate than that's a you problem. Don't try to force or advocate your view on the rules written in the site if its not to your liking.

So stop whining and tell the Dev to come to the thread and post a comment maybe that will remove that abandoned tag :p.
See I just gave you a solution . :ROFLMAO:
Well, he does not owe me anything really. I am not paying. But he does to his supporters. As always. Judging by deeds instead of words as words are the easy part.

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
See How biased you are . You are OKay with the Dev prompting the game in a pirated site and earning a lot of money and disappearing for months but having a problem with just one post from the Dev. Does that make sense ??
I don't agree with the dev's ways of disappearing for months, but I don't know his reasons behind it. That doesn't concern me, does it concern you?
As long as the game is being updated (and so far it has been) I will support the development of the game, cause it's just that good.
If that makes me what you would consider as 'biased' then yes, I'm oh so biased.

Reactions: filochard
Oct 28, 2017
I don't agree with the dev's ways of disappearing for months, but I don't know his reasons behind it. That doesn't concern me, does it concern you?
As long as the game is being updated (and so far it has been) I will support the development of the game, cause it's just that good.
If that makes me what you would consider as 'biased' then yes, I'm oh so biased.
I didn't say you are biased because you support the development of the game.
I considered you biased in context to what you replied. Does a post from the Dev in this thread is it too much to ask?? He is okay prompting here. So why not here??
Did I not gave one of the possible solution which will actually work . And you know it too a post from him here will work. And if he wish to explore other possible solution a post in Patreon or subscribrstar would work too.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JoThZ01T

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
I didn't say you are biased because you support the development of the game.
I considered you biased in context to what you replied. Does a post from the Dev in this thread is it too much to ask?? He is okay prompting here. So why not here??
Did I not gave one of the possible solution which will actually work. And you know it too a post from him here will work. And if he wish to explore other possible solution a post in Patreon or subscribrstar would work too.
If you want him to post HERE, ask him to. I don't care at all if he posts in this forum, there are other ways to communicate.

Oct 28, 2017
If you want him to post HERE, ask him to. I don't care at all if he posts in this forum, there are other ways to communicate.
Dude I don't wish to be rude but you're the unreasonable defender and a simp so he loves you and I recall you support the Dev on Patreon.
So there 90% chance he will hear your voice. Communicate with him at Patreon. Be the hero you're meant to be BaBaracus for all of us. :cool::love:

Everybody let's cheer for BaBabarus you can do it. Now go Hero. (y)

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes