4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
opaquely. June perhaps. Maybe later...
Why is this abandoned? The Dev is still working on it and active in the discord.
It happened because for 3 month nothing happened here :whistle:. Discord does not really matter.
Three months is nothing. Plenty of games have gone for far longer without updates and weren't labeled abandoned.
the developer said how soon the update comes out?
Last message in discord said about a month.
opaquely. June perhaps. Maybe later...
And while my balls fill up again and get heavier. Awaiting

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
Cause I like Unity. ^^

Not abandoned, on hold. One game, my first one, where I made tons of mistakes and I learned 3D doing it. It needs rethinking gameplay-wise and redoing 3DCG-wise.
I just realized on my first game that I bit more than I could chew. I recognized 2 main things: storytelling and gameplay. So now I'm kinda testing my limits. This one is pure story, then Chapter 2 will be story with logic.
I'm not milking with slow burn, I just want a more adequate progression of events. And I will do it as fast as I can(well, as my pc allows me to really), because I have at least 1 other game planned after this one. It will be gameplay-driven, cartoonish with next to no story. And then I want to redo the first one with more experience. I don't have time to milk and I don't need to milk.
Hi,
If you still working on the game, you can add to instructions in the beginning that Left Ctrl is for fast skipping.
Good beginning of the game, wish you good luck and more income!)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Unless you count MC spying on the lady having sex with her husband. And I think a husband nightmare of the lady starting to diddle the MC. Other than that, a scattering of lewd shots of the woman in various states of undress.

Reactions: f4f4

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Unless you count MC spying on the lady having sex with her husband. And I think a husband nightmare of the lady starting to diddle the MC. Other than that, a scattering of lewd shots of the woman in various states of undress.
Well to me that was nothing. Ok, teasing? Plus the slip of course. But in terms of action, i rather think that is has none. Maybe in the future.

• Haha

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Sorry for my opinion Sam60!
I see many top games on this site but this is certainly not one of them! Far from it...
Life in santa county, Apocalust, Demonboy, Junostask, Midnight Paradise, Milfcreek, Savior, Something special, Straitened times etc etc etc---
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL: I hope it was a joke

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes