4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Lol what? I just checked to see wondering when will be the next update but what? Abandoned? Just like that??

I still can't believe it. This was one of top game I would prefer on my list and sure for the others too. Why la? Is there any hope left or just gonny gone forever?

It's now clear that the best game get the abandoned tags sooner. As might secret reloaded will too. Now a days can't trust any patron game developer's.

But why does this ache my heart!
I share the feeling dude! :(

Reactions: JoThZ01T

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I still don't understand why it was reported on Patreon. Does the developer have to post their updates for some time?(like deadline). Or it because of incest rules(adopted son, etc)?
The page wasn't reported, it's still active and collecting money for him whilst he does nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T and Hati21

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Different sources says he finished it, because people kept pushing him, and wanting an update, so he rushed it.
Other says he's in Russia and can't continue, so many different reasons was on Discord

Best just to let this game rest, because as many other games, either effected by the war, or because creator got mad at people wanting a game, and wanted a game they promised.

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Cloudlet went so far as to say that he had a month and a half or so left in May to finish the update and that he was still working on the game, but then with the war everything was put on hold.... No one knows for sure if he will be back with the game or not.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Cloudlet went so far as to say that he had a month and a half or so left in May to finish the update and that he was still working on the game, but then with the war everything was put on hold.... No one knows for sure if he will be back with the game or not.
Or the simple answer is that he's just abandoned it like last time, if he ever comes back he will probably start a new game.. just like last time :KEK:

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes