4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
So i just came across a game called Traveller's Tale by cloudlet and it is also abandoned, does anybody know if there is any game by this dev which he has actually completed. It looks like after 2-3 updates he stops working on the game.

playboy0071

Jun 20, 2020
View attachment 1119617

Overview:
Married couple adopts a cheeky kid. What could possibly go wrong?
Slow burner story! Some clarification: the story is not artificially prolonged, it's made more realistic with additional details that actually matter. If you have your doubts - check out the first version, that's exactly the pace you should expect in the future updates.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-01
Release Date: 2022-02-01
Developer: Cloudlet - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Part 4
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Linux
(Ch.1 Part 3): - -
OTHER: BLACK SCREEN FIX VERSION *

Extra:
Fan Art
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 1120393 View attachment 1120394 View attachment 1120395 View attachment 1120397 View attachment 1120398 View attachment 1120400 View attachment 1120401
Please come back

N3XUS_SH4DOWS

Oct 9, 2020
So i just came across a game called Traveller's Tale by cloudlet and it is also abandoned, does anybody know if there is any game by this dev which he has actually completed. It looks like after 2-3 updates he stops working on the game.
Dead in the water. Just like this title. Don't hold your breath.

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

davv

May 13, 2017
I know I already asked and someone did the favor of answering but really what happened with Cloudlet is he still active or did he give up for dead his games I checked his Patreon and he hasn't commented anything.

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Astral Aeon

Mar 8, 2018
I know I already asked and someone did the favor of answering but really what happened with Cloudlet is he still active or did he give up for dead his games I checked his Patreon and he hasn't commented anything.
All we know is, the dev is a russian. Due to war and stuff, he tried to move away to a safer place. and his pc is shit. He dismantled it and last he said, he was moving away and he bought new specs and would fix the pc and get back to work soon after he finds himself at his safe place. That's all.

davv

May 13, 2017
All we know is, the dev is a russian. Due to war and stuff, he tried to move away to a safer place. and his pc is shit. He dismantled it and last he said, he was moving away and he bought new specs and would fix the pc and get back to work soon after he finds himself at his safe place. That's all.
Thanks for the tip

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes