4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Just played it, it's just amazingly well written, paced and designed.

The mom's a smoking hot MILF, very well made renders, and awesome H-scene with David, there's animation, there's moaning, sound design and everything.

The build up was so fantastic that it completely wrecks me to see the Abandoned tag, got me full on blue balls, such a promising story, too bad it was abandoned.

Anyone has any idea about dev's future plans? This one has got to be done

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Just played it, it's just amazingly well written, paced and designed.

The mom's a smoking hot MILF, very well made renders, and awesome H-scene with David, there's animation, there's moaning, sound design and everything.

The build up was so fantastic that it completely wrecks me to see the Abandoned tag, got me full on blue balls, such a promising story, too bad it was abandoned.

Anyone has any idea about dev's future plans? This one has got to be done
Resign yourself! It is evident that this dev has no interest in this project.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Everyone True Bond Chapter 1 Part 5 is out! Download links
Windows - Mega
Mac - Mega
Linux - Mega
Look at that, it's actually real.
I guess miracles happen all the time.
Lets hope the next update won't take another 15 months.
Oh and the update was actually pretty good but don't expect content worth 15 months of dev time.

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
How far do the boy and milf go in this update? Honestly dont even remember their names its been so long lol

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
This dude is a true artist. The first time I played this game I dropped my jaw in awe because of the incredible amount of detail and work put in the animations. The movement of the cloth, the fabrics, and mainly the breasts. My God I haven't seen that kind of work like that on breasts. Can't WAIT for this little fucker sucks them off like crazy.
And now, with his comeback, I see that I wasn't wrong. Although I know the update wasn't much, the animations dude, the fucking animations! Top notch work.
Fucking masterpiece. Awesome job man, I hope you are proud of yourself. Maybe this guy doesn't come to this site, but I can asure you, that you won a patreon, at least for a month, cuz I'm a poor motherfucker hahaha.
Can't fucking wait for the next entry!!!!!

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
If Cloudlet wanted he could easily turn this into one of the best (if not the best) games created on this subject. A true genius and I hope he doesn't leave anymore and keep making updates. Let's hope this game ends it as it deserves and I look forward to seeing all the action that's coming your way.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes