4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
in which folder are the saves located? and that the author and the patron have no new entries there?

Nov 3, 2020
To the developer, I downloaded the previous version for just 500mb and I was eagerly waiting for update but why does the updated version is 2.76GB? The game size is pretty big and I can't download it. I recommend you that could you please release some compressed version so that I can download it soon anyways that was a nice game keep up the good work

Reactions: degentown911

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
For the next update,
- Jess who wears the maid's outfit in the afternoon after school
- Jess sends naked pictures in the evening by message and then goes to his room and finds him masturbating and does the same in the hallway watching him
- The next morning she wakes him up and finds himself face to face with his erect penis sticking out of the sheets, he is awake and pretends to be asleep.
She touches his penis for the first time
:devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
will unfortunately not happen, who knows how long he would like to leave us on hot coals so that something happens

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Did Cloudlet say anything else in his Discord or did he just drop the game + changelog and then disappear again?
Well he got Talkactive and is now the Third day in a Row online, but i would still dont get any Hopes up.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes