4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Sounds like you're not into milfs then.
Because imho the point of milfs is that they look older.
Well my friend, there's a thing called beautiful milf or just average milf, I personally prefer the beautiful ones from say Milfy City Caroline, The mother and the teacher, because I'm a superficial bastard lol, but then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To answer my previous question save location is C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\LocalLow\Cloudlet Games\True Bond so that keeps even if you play new version, it might crash though as it did mine loading up previous save that had a cut off point in the p4 version.

Last edited:

Reginleif

Feb 28, 2018
I did use AssetStudio. If it didn't work for you then make sure to download the latest version from here and try again.
Thx for the reply. I did recieve a bunch of errors loading all the assests but it came out alright. I had version 0.16.48 but the latest was 0.16.47? lol.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
What's the absolute furthest you can get with the MILF at this point? I'm holding off until there's some real action.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ooh

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
not sure if anyone else has run into this problem, but the text goes away right in the beginning and then periodically throughout the game. only way to fix it that i've found is to right click into the save menu, then right click back into the game.

also, how tf do you get the last two videos when there's literally no choices?!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaomi

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
This game is really promising! Im pumped
If it doesn't result in a promise of slow development like the previous one or worse still a promise of abandonment ....
For me it remains in doubt,
but soon there will be a way to evaluate better ....

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes