4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Wolf-N7

Jul 28, 2020
He needs hurryup , if he from Russia I hear they going to do their own internet like china, going from .com to .RU , because of the wars etc

• Haha
Reactions: Dufy

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
He needs hurryup , if he from Russia I hear they going to do their own internet like china, going from .com to .RU , because of the wars etc
This will not happen!
The Russian government has blocked Instagram, Facebook, Twitter ... (everything works via VPN)
The sites RU appeared back in 1994. This is not only in Russia, but also in many other countries.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2022
you mean the screenshots in the first post? they are both in game
in the game when you go to extras, in scenes there are two at the end that I have blocked but I don't know if it's because they were going to come in the next update that didn't arrive or I missed something

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
This will not happen!
The Russian government has blocked Instagram, Facebook, Twitter ... (everything works via VPN)
The sites RU appeared back in 1994. This is not only in Russia, but also in many other countries.
It's also funny that the United States turned off monetization on YouTube in Russia, as a result, there are no ads there now. it We can say that they have bought subscription the whole country)))

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes