4.70 star(s) 108 Votes

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Jesus i just finished ch 1. The animations are godly, holy fuck the end was so good! Never thought id see these kinds of animations, damn, can't believe its abandoned, wish the dev would comeback, such a game, the type that deserves a support. Goodluck to dev and to this game.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Unfortunately not. This game was so successful that two other games were made based on it. "Perfect Bond" and "Crazy Son". Both have beautiful animations. But nothing that reaches the cloudlet level. But both are good games.
The developers are hardworking.
damn, no wonder they had similar intro, both is good, but TrueBond is just godly, wish the dev would comeback

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Pretty good. Though i am not sure how perverted the game will be.
Sadly, the next long wait. Checking back in a year or so.
Quality is really good and i like the animation. It does look that he is in details which benefits the game.
Its a shame that his update cycle is really long. Considering that he may do it alone and normal life, i think ill get it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Pretty good. Though i am not sure how perverted the game will be.
Sadly, the next long wait. Checking back in a year or so.
Quality is really good and i like the animation. It does look that he is in details which benefits the game.
Its a shame that his update cycle is really long. Considering that he may do it alone and normal life, i think ill get it.
the dev will comeback?

skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
Tbh i can't say i wouldn't do the same, he takes advantage of idiots that support him even when he shows 0 work, reminds me of bones and his endless "kidney stones" in the end its your fault, not his.

Still don't worry lads i'm positive he'll show up again either with a new game or another update.

4.70 star(s) 108 Votes